Notices

SUN AUTO CYBER SPEED Hyper Ground Systems and Hyper Voltage Systems!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2005, 01:24 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SUN AUTO CYBER SPEED Hyper Ground Systems and Hyper Voltage Systems!!!

Hello Folks!

In our attempt to bring you guys closer to the JDM market, we have recently picked up the SUN AUTO line of performance accessories.

Most of you guys are familiar with the SUN AUTO CYBER EVO. Now you guys get a chance to utilize some of the products that were developed and tested on this record breaking car!

One of the pioneering products that were developed on the CYBER EVO is the CYBER SPEED Hyper Voltage System and Hyper Ground System. While the Cyber Speed version is similar to the other grounding kits produced by Sun, there are several key differences:

- Cyber Speed Hyper Ground is made specifically for each vehicle, so cable lengths, grounding points, and cable routing is predetermined for easy installation and a perfect fit.

- Universal kits include 5 separate cables in different lengths, while the Cyber Speed Hyper Ground consists of 6 or more cables that are interconnected for a cleaner and simpler installation

- Cyber Speed Hyper Ground is only available in the Cyber Speed signature blue color; this specially made blue cable is unique to the Cyber Speed lineup.

- Sun Auto’s universal kits are generally made of 3-layered shielding with copper terminals; the Cyber Speed version is made with a 4-layered shielding with gold-plated terminals. (This allows for less electron leakage, better electrical conductivity and resistance to corrosion)

For those of you unfamiliar with grounding kits, here's a brief rundown:

Cyber Speed Hyper Ground System is comprised of multiple ultra-high quality cables, which are interconnected and cut for a perfect fit on your vehicle. It is designed to give your car a better ground through a direct, low-resistance connection for increased electrical system efficiency. By increasing the efficiency of your vehicle, you can release its full potential, resulting in more power, better gas mileage, crisper throttle response, better starting ability, and brighter lights.

For those of you guys crying "BS!!," there have been numerous dyno charts reinforcing the claim of higher HP. This was taken from SUN AUTO's website:

There are two systems that we are bringing to you from SUN. The first one is the Hyper Ground System which consists of of multiple ultra-high quality cables, which are interconnected and cut for a perfect fit on your Evo.

The second system is the Hyper Voltage System. Cyber Speed Hyper Voltage System is comprised of a compact unit, car-specific mounting bracket, and 3 Hyper Ground cables which connect from the unit to specific points in the engine bay.

The difference between the Hyper Ground System and the Hyper Voltage System is that the Hyper Voltage system includes a voltage stabilizer unit that helps to equalize electrical currents.

Here's the breakdown:

SUN Hyper Ground System - $146 shipped
SUN Hyper Voltage System - $239 shipped

And remember, these systems are VEHICLE SPECIFIC!

Please PM or email for local pickup price, we are located in South El Monte, Socal. All shipped prices are for the lower 48 states only. Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories please PM for shipping quotes.

Contact info: evom@aspecproducts.com
Ph #: 626 618 1100 x 112

Credit card, money order, paypal, or cash for pickup.
8.25% sales tax for you cali folk.

Thanks guys,
Francis

A Spec Products
Old May 19, 2005, 01:37 PM
Evolving Member

Bump for some nice stuff!!
Old May 19, 2005, 03:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So the graph shown was probably done with the voltage system?
Old May 19, 2005, 04:11 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by eve-slow
So the graph shown was probably done with the voltage system?
Actually, that was just with the Hyper Ground System. You can expect even more gains with the Voltage System!

Regards,

Francis@aspec
Old May 21, 2005, 12:36 PM
Evolving Member

A-Spec I know you are a vendor, and I know you sell all kinds of brands besides SUN AUTO. So I wanna ask you with out a biased opinion. Would you recommend these or the HKS's? Also is that 11 HP to the wheels or crank? Also are there any proven numbers on the HKS kit?

Last edited by Jovani; May 21, 2005 at 12:44 PM.
Old May 21, 2005, 02:04 PM
Evolving Member

Any pics of it on a car??
Old May 21, 2005, 02:06 PM
Evolved Member

cam you get the wires in red?
Old May 22, 2005, 12:23 PM
Evolving Member

Bump
Old May 22, 2005, 01:26 PM
Evolved Member

yea can i see pix? and plus what exactly does this do? and where does it connect to? how does it make gains? i was debating about these? just wanted to know why it's that important.
Old May 23, 2005, 04:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jovani
A-Spec I know you are a vendor, and I know you sell all kinds of brands besides SUN AUTO. So I wanna ask you with out a biased opinion. Would you recommend these or the HKS's? Also is that 11 HP to the wheels or crank? Also are there any proven numbers on the HKS kit?
Yeah, what he said.
Old May 24, 2005, 10:02 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Jovani

Well, just looking at what comes with each respective kit, the SUN Hyper Voltage System includes an electrical voltage stabilizer whereas the HKS Circle Earth does not. I would assume that the HKS system would be simiar to the SUN Hyper Ground system.

As far as dyno numbers on the HKS kit, I'm not aware of any that exist. The SUN Hyper Ground System that was tested above was on a DynoJet dyno so I would assume it is +11 HP to the wheels.

As far as an unbiased recommendation, I would probably recommend the SUN Hyper Voltage over the Circle Earth system from HKS. Again, based on the items that come with each kit, and based on the dyno numbers.

Francis@aspec
Old May 24, 2005, 10:03 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Jo & Joey
Any pics of it on a car??

Not as of yet but I'll try to snap some pics this week and post em up.

Francis@aspec
Old May 24, 2005, 10:03 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by badlooser
cam you get the wires in red?

Unfortunately, all SUN CYBER SPEED systems utilze the BLUE wires and are unavailable in RED.

Francis@aspec
Old May 24, 2005, 10:08 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by sirloin1219
yea can i see pix? and plus what exactly does this do? and where does it connect to? how does it make gains? i was debating about these? just wanted to know why it's that important.

Taken from SUN's product descriptions:

Cyber Speed Hyper Ground System is comprised of multiple ultra-high quality cables, which are interconnected and cut for a perfect fit on your vehicle. It is designed to give your car a better ground through a direct, low-resistance connection for increased electrical system efficiency. By increasing the efficiency of your vehicle, you can release its full potential, resulting in more power, better gas mileage, crisper throttle response, better starting ability, and brighter lights.

Basically, it augments your factory ground system to achieve the gains listed above. It does this by grounding your battery to specific grounding points in your engine bay.

Hope that helps.

Francis@aspec
Old May 24, 2005, 10:10 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by A-SPEC
Not as of yet but I'll try to snap some pics this week and post em up.

Francis@aspec

here's a few pix i took back in february.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...light=sun+auto

Quick Reply: SUN AUTO CYBER SPEED Hyper Ground Systems and Hyper Voltage Systems!!!