Notices

HorsepowerFreaks Brand New 3.5" Goliath Exhaust System (Impressions?)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2006, 06:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Late Apex
since you guys have pricing for this... can you guys us an idea of what the turboback is going to cost?

thanks
We have finalized pricing on the downpipe and are now able to include the complete turbo-back system in our EvoM special! As these are handmade, they will be built and shipped as ordered. Here are a couple of new pictures for your viewing pleasure, scroll below for pricing.

And the VIDEO of the exhaust on my car one more time.

Goliath Exhaust System EvoM Special Pricing!

3.5" Cat-back System - $699
3.5" Downpipe-back System - $749
3.5" Turbo-back System - $1099

As these are EvoM specials and not available on our website, please call 1-866-HPF-5600 to place your order!

Tom
www.horsepowerfreaks.com

Last edited by HPF Tom; Jan 4, 2006 at 06:13 PM.
Old Jan 4, 2006, 06:24 PM
Evolving Member

how about some pics of the new downpipe?
Old Jan 5, 2006, 08:07 AM
Evolving Member

I will arrange for pictures of the downpipe as soon as it is finished. We may even show a few pictures of us clamoring under the car getting it built We will be stocking these in the coming days and we'll let those who are waiting know when they are good to ship!

Tom
Old Jan 5, 2006, 09:05 AM
Evolving Member

Hey Tom do you plan on making a 3.5" catback with a resonator.Also is there resonance in side the car from this exhaust.Here in Cali we need to keep the exhaust note down some what.
Old Jan 5, 2006, 10:33 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 3deep
Hey Tom do you plan on making a 3.5" catback with a resonator.Also is there resonance in side the car from this exhaust.Here in Cali we need to keep the exhaust note down some what.
Yes we can do a custom system with a resonator, shoot me a PM if you're interested. The system on my car does not resonate inside the cab and is in fact rather mellow under normal driving conditions given it's size and lack of cat.

Tom

Last edited by HPF Tom; Jan 5, 2006 at 10:37 AM.
Old Jan 5, 2006, 10:37 AM
Evolved Member

Hey Tom. Thank's for putting up the price of the whole turbo back. How much am I looking at shipped to my door step ? 91202.
Evolving Member

Also an all new feature that I've never seen on any other exhaust system that I've neglected to mention:

The HorsepowerFreaks Goliath Exhaust Systems are adjustable with custom-made bracketry to allow for side to side and up and down adjustment of the system for perfect canister placement in the bumper cutout. Additionally, because the system uses a semi-truck slip joint and clamp, it is adjustable front and rear. My bumper is still bright white because I have the tip sufficiently clearing the bumper If you don't like how it comes set up from us, change it to suit your taste!

Tom
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by HPF Tom
3deep - Yes we can do a custom system with a resonator, shoot me a PM if you're interested. The system on my car does not resonate inside the cab and is in fact rather mellow under normal driving conditions given it's size and lack of cat.

Also an all new feature that I've never seen on any other exhaust system that I've neglected to mention:

The HorsepowerFreaks Goliath Exhaust Systems are adjustable with custom-made bracketry to allow for side to side and up and down adjustment of the system for perfect canister placement in the bumper cutout. If you don't like how it comes set up from us, change it to suit your taste

Tom
PERFECT to fit the jdm rear bumper...since its shorter.....

tom, the downpipe will actually clear the stock and or aftermarket lower tie bar?
Old Jan 5, 2006, 10:49 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 1NastyEvo
Hey Tom. Thank's for putting up the price of the whole turbo back. How much am I looking at shipped to my door step ? 91202.
PM Sent. Our shipping rates are very good and even though these come in two huge boxes, pricing is extremely reasonable!

Tom
Old Jan 5, 2006, 10:53 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Late Apex
PERFECT to fit the jdm rear bumper...since its shorter.....

tom, the downpipe will actually clear the stock and or aftermarket lower tie bar?
Yes it will. We make no compromises and cut no corners on fitment. It's of the utmost importance to me personally and HorsepowerFreaks as a business. I am extremely picky about my Evo and I run all of our parts so you can be certain that they will be up to even the highest standards for quality, fitment and performance.

Tom
Old Jan 5, 2006, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by 1NastyEvo
If this has not been answered yet, anyone can get a shipping quote by calling us toll free at 1-866-HPF-5600.

Thanks,

Michael
Old Jan 6, 2006, 12:34 PM
Evolving Member

Just a reminder that this is one of two available 3.5" turbo-backs. The APS, which has been noted to me by customers as having an undesirable sound is priced at ~$1300. Weather-permitting, I will make a new video this weekend before I install and begin the tune on the AEM!

These are being built as we speak. I'm headed over to fabrication today to get an air intake sensor bung welded into my upper intercooler pipe so I will report back later with progress

Tom

Last edited by HPF Tom; Jan 6, 2006 at 12:43 PM.
Old Jan 10, 2006, 03:01 PM
Evolving Member

The downpipes will be ready to complete the TBE systems in the next 5-7 working days. I'll post again and a new thread as soon as these are ready to ship. We'll have all pre-orders shipped ASAP!

Tom
Old Jan 10, 2006, 11:31 PM

Whats the weight of the systems if you dont mind? specifically the catback, but also the turbo-back. how much do some of these weigh?
Old Jan 11, 2006, 01:34 PM
Evolving Member

The full 4" Goliath for the MKIV Supra Turbo weighs 32lbs in the 80" long box (it's a one-piece system) with all packaging. The Evo Goliath cat-back system is in the 20s. I will have to weigh the full turbo-back systems when they are good to ship to be sure of a total weight but I wouldn't plan on it being too much more. This system will be very close to almost all other stainless steel systems. The piping is larger so it may weigh slightly more but the muffler is very lightweight for its size which will make up any difference in piping weight.

Tom

Quick Reply: HorsepowerFreaks Brand New 3.5" Goliath Exhaust System (Impressions?)