Notices

RFL BOV kits C H E A P

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2004, 01:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
keep this on topic guys, the issue here is BOV's for sale and not " i can use proper english". we all make grammar mistakes when we type fast...
Old Jun 30, 2004, 03:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVO8.com
Let me ask you myself one time to stop posting in this and anyother topic unless you are buying something. I am not here for your standards on English and grammar, I work 10 hours a day posting on this and 4 other forums so I get rushed. Dont like how I typed it? Tough I paid for this spot so I can pretty much say what I need.

To answer a REAL customer, The Lancer with RRM kit you will use at your own risk. The flange is made for 2nd Gen eclipse and EVO
Sigh. OK, im frustrating some people here and i don't want to **** any mods off . . . so I'll stop here. The ONLY reason why i made that comment is because you SPECIFICALLY ASKED (in the threat which you now edited) WHY no one was responding to your ads. I simply offered a suggestion, and an answer to your question. Geesh.
Old Jul 15, 2004, 11:40 PM
Evolving Member

I am interested in the B.O.V., but I need more specifics as to it's holding capacity. Also I can't get into your website for some reason. I have ordered from you before, but now I am unable to log onto your site. Please let me know if you are experiencing technical difficutlies, so that I can make the order by phone. Thanks
P.S.
Does this BOV require any welding?
Old Jul 16, 2004, 09:00 PM

I am interested in the B.O.V., but I need more specifics as to it's holding capacity. Also I can't get into your website for some reason. I have ordered from you before, but now I am unable to log onto your site. Please let me know if you are experiencing technical difficutlies, so that I can make the order by phone. Thanks
P.S.
Does this BOV require any welding?

It does not require welding and I'll PM you order info