Notices
Evo 'For Sale' Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.

ENDLESS 6pot front / 4pot rear BBK - ONLY ONE KIT IN STOCK!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2007, 11:55 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ENDLESS 6pot front / 4pot rear BBK - ONLY ONE KIT IN STOCK!

Evolution Endless Big Brake Kits, for all the guys who are SERIOUSabout their braking systems, the 6/4pot setup is in stock for the Evo!

Specs on the kit:

Front:
6 Pot
345x32 Two Piece Rotor (big enough for ya)
Teflon Coated Stainless Lines
Endless SSS Pads

Rear:
4 Pot
332x30 Two Piece Rotor
Teflon Coated Stainless Lines
Endless SSS Pads

The Endless lines supplied with the kit are teflon encased and have swivel heads so the lines do not bind. These are called "swivel steel" lines and work REALLY well.

Kit is sold as front + rear combo, however contact me for any other setup as well.

We can also supply Endless "THE TRUTH" DOT 4 brake fluid. Just hit me up for pricing!

Contact me for pricing!

Regards,

Francis@aspec
Old Mar 14, 2007, 11:56 AM
Account Disabled

More Endless Info

Some highlight points for those who are wondering why Endless carries a higher price tag and superior brand image:

ROTORS:
Endless Rotors are made from extremely dense cast iron steel and resultingly has better heat tolerance. The rotors are baked in an oven @ 400 deg C for a 2 hour period in order to heat the rotor evenly. The rotors are then slowly cooled over a 2 hour period. This proper heating and cooling process is necessary to for the integrity of the rotor. The internal veins of the rotors are constructed to maximize airflow while the slits in the rotor are strategically placed so that they don't overlap the veins making the material thinner. The rotors are then treated with a heat resistant coating that also reacts specifically with compounds found in the brake pads.

The newest upgrade to Endless's BBK line is their new bell float design. They previously used disc floating rotors, but now use bell float rotors, which withstands heat better and minimizes juttering at high temperatures. The bell housings are constructed from a lightweight duraluminum which is also more heat resistant.

CALIPERS:
Endless Calipers are super lightweight, forged aluminum calipers. In comparison to other high end competition calipers, Endless is much harder without overdoing it so that they can balance strength with hardness. This is done by adding a silcone based material to the caliper blend in order to achieve this balance. The silicone is what makes certain alumite calipers difficult to manufacture. In addition, you maybe notice Endless's staggered piston setup, which is used to achieve even pad wear. The calipers utilize internal dust seals instead of both internal and external dust seals. The downside of using external seals is that they always corrode and come off during high heat situations.

BRAKE PADS:
The SSS pad is created in mind for the spirited street driver. The rotor temperature range for this compound is wide and mu-level is consistently stable. Thus, brake pedal force does not change considerably at different rotor temperature ranges and braking performance levels maintain consistency on the street given most situations. This is a very controllable compound that is set at a high mu-level. After fade, recovery is achieved while brake performance does not worsen, returning to the mu-levels achieved before fade, right away. Part of the Non-Steel Series, Endless uses a Non-Steel Developmental Process using a new, mild ceramic material to increase rotor friendliness. With no steel materials, dust is minimal and rusting is prevented, enabling ease of cleaning wheels (even with water).

LINES:
Endless brake lines are unsurpassed in production quality and performance. The fitment portion of the Endless Swivel Steel Brake Line includes an original swivel mechanism that allows for spinning to reduce tangling and decrease chances of breakage. This swivel mechanism can also be securely locked into place as well. Brake hose material is made out of a teflon tubing covered with SUS 304 stainless steel finely knit meshed blades. Additional black clear coating finish for protection against mud, gravel, cracking, and debris.

Get Endless: don't play games, just kick *** and take names!

Francis@aspec
Old Mar 14, 2007, 09:40 PM

pm for price shipped to 32206
Old Mar 14, 2007, 10:00 PM
Evolving Member

Is this the RACING 6 + RACING 4?
Old Mar 14, 2007, 10:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Curious . . . feel free to PM the price --- THANKS
Old Mar 14, 2007, 10:14 PM
Account Disabled

Yay. Overpriced JDM goodness.
Old Mar 16, 2007, 03:58 PM
Evolving Member

Can you PM me a price as well?
Old Mar 16, 2007, 06:37 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by kmxxbadboy
Is this the RACING 6 + RACING 4?
This is the standard 6 / racing 4.

The Racing 6 + Racing 4 would be REDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE but I can get it if you're interested

Everyone requesting pricing has PM!

Thanks!

Francis@aspec
Old Mar 16, 2007, 09:00 PM

price shipped to 95122
Old Mar 16, 2007, 10:25 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by A-SPEC
This is the standard 6 / racing 4.

The Racing 6 + Racing 4 would be REDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE but I can get it if you're interested
Ah, OK, I thought they looked a little smaller than a full blown Racing 6. I was just inquiring, though. My custom Racing 6 / Racing 4 just came in not too long ago.

Whoever gets these will be very lucky to have them. Endless is an awesome brake.
Old Mar 17, 2007, 01:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
pare, pm me the price please...
Old Mar 18, 2007, 06:24 PM
mot
Evolved Member

i want these so bad
Old Mar 18, 2007, 07:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Will this setup work (well) with the stock master cylinder or would something with a high voume be necessary to move adequate fluid?

Will the brake bias F/R be similar to stock?

What size wheels are necessary to fit the larger calipers and rotors?

Thanks.
Old Mar 18, 2007, 07:43 PM
Evolved Member

shipped to 96817
Old Mar 20, 2007, 06:32 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by CoachG
Will this setup work (well) with the stock master cylinder or would something with a high voume be necessary to move adequate fluid?

Will the brake bias F/R be similar to stock?

What size wheels are necessary to fit the larger calipers and rotors?

Thanks.
Actually, because the system is balanced with the 4 pot rear caliper, the overall bias is the same as the OEM Brembo setup.

As far as moving enough fluid, we haven't had a problem with not having enough pressure etc.

It's recommened to run 18" wheels with this size rotor however certain models of wheels (ie. CE28N, RE30) will clear with a 17. If anyone is interested, I can forward CAD data of the kit to compare to your wheels to double check for clearance.

Francis@aspec

Quick Reply: ENDLESS 6pot front / 4pot rear BBK - ONLY ONE KIT IN STOCK!