Notices
Evo 'For Sale' Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.

Rotora Rotors ~ Dirt Cheap, one set left

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2009, 08:36 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rotora Rotors ~ Dirt Cheap, one set left

Going through stock in warehouse and found a pallet full of Rotora rotors. Rotors for all different cars. Selling these to clear up some room.

I have one (1) pair of slotted REAR rotors for a 98-06 Evo w/Brembo's. Part numbers 46065.01s and 46065.02s. Both rotors are included in this.

Picture is for display purposes only, actual product may differ than one pictured.

Brand new set of Rotora slotted rotors. This auction is for the rear set of rotors, right rear and left rear are included.
Developed with the same parameters as the Original Equipment (OE) specifications in both quality and finish, Rotora’s direct replacement brake discs are assured to meet and exceed all vehicle manufacturers’ specifications and tolerances under the worldwide ISO 9001 quality standards. CNC machined and balanced for optimum performance, Rotora’s brake discs feature special segmented slot, or drill & slot pattern which is applied to the disc’s front and back surfaces to ensure maximum heat and gas dissipation for greater stopping power and minimize warping and cracking caused by repeated, high stress, high temperature braking. With an “e-coat” (black) plating finish as an added protective layer to reduce corrosion and prolong disc life, Rotora’s brake disc quality guarantees top performance and longer durability.
Mill balanced to eliminate disc vibrations.

Uniform thickness and finish of braking surface to ensure improved pad to disc fitment.

Precise tolerance to ensure correct run-out.

MSRP is $310 on this set of rotors.

I'll let em go for $200 + shipping. PM me for a shipping quote.
I only have 1 of these sets, jump on em fast! Take them off my hands!

Old Apr 20, 2009, 08:14 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no ones needs some slotted oem style rotors for on the cheap?