Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

REAL Carbon Fiber Interior Just Like RalliArt BUT MORE GROUPBUY!!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2004, 03:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[CARBON FIBER INTERIOR PANELS GROUP BUY LIST:
01) TRDHarrier (FULL PACKAGE)
02) Johnjonfenomeno(Partial center vent surround/strip,mirror control bezel)
03) Nemesis (Partial center vent surround/strip, mirror control bezel, Shifter ring ???, square lid by lighter???
04)
05)
06)
07)
08)
09)
10)

___
Old Oct 14, 2004, 03:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by nemesis
03) Nemesis (Partial center vent surround/strip, mirror control bezel, Shifter ring ???, square lid by lighter???
04)
05)
06)
07)
08)
09)
10)

___
shifter ring is the surround piece. Square lid by lighter in the ashtray. I might be doing this myself and see how much I save and see if I do a good job. If I do, I can help you guys out and do it for like $20 + cost of carbon fiber. I'd rather do a write-up and have u guys do your own work. It's a ****load of work.
Old Oct 14, 2004, 04:00 PM

04)JACJ-EVO (center vent surround/strip, mirror control bezel, both front window controls, both rear window switches
05)
06)
07)
08)
09)
10)
Old Oct 14, 2004, 04:16 PM
Evolved Member

the whole surround piece or just the ring. If it is everythin Im in for both of those as well. If you are going to do it I got a roll of CF I will trade you for your labor on mine. help a brother out
Old Oct 15, 2004, 11:38 AM
Evolved Member

CF costs like around 20 bucks per linear yard and is 50 inches wide. The guys over there suddenly raised the price to $425 and might be more if I want the whole shift console. I got confused so right now, I'm doing it myself. They make a **** load of money. If they can do it, so can I. So if I can do this successful I'll take come pix and put them on. Let's see if I can make them. Resin and hardener costs just as much as CF...LOLz
Old Oct 15, 2004, 12:21 PM
Evolving Member

I would like a write up on how to work with cf and where the good prices are.
Old Oct 15, 2004, 03:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TRDHarrier
CF costs like around 20 bucks per linear yard and is 50 inches wide. The guys over there suddenly raised the price to $425 and might be more if I want the whole shift console. I got confused so right now, I'm doing it myself. They make a **** load of money. If they can do it, so can I. So if I can do this successful I'll take come pix and put them on. Let's see if I can make them. Resin and hardener costs just as much as CF...LOLz
first off let me start off by saying i am the owner of > www.Fibercation.com

we are going to be branching off into the lancer market.

TRDharrier contacted us earliar about doing a complete package bb for you guys>emails>'' I already setted up a group buy for you.'' John

''People will definitely make me the "guinea pig" and and have me do the first batch and take pictures. Then your orders will be coming in like crazy. Hopefully, you can cut me a deal. My size of order is approximately the size of the WRX interior. Here are links to pictures of the EVO interior panels needed to be CF overlaid.''

we quouted prices and forgot about the rear door bezels thats why it is $425 we never rasied any prices.

trd>can definetly TRY to overlay this parts on his own, and you guys can take a HUGE gamble with your interiors on someone that has NEVER work with cf at all. i have no problem with that no harm no foul trd, BUT it does become shay when your telling me ''i set up a group buy for you''. and ''Then your orders will be coming in like crazy. Hopefully, you can cut me a deal''.

saying were makeing a **** load of $ > cf work is not easy and like anyother job out there we do not work for free.

with all that said TRDharrier your on your own

for you guys that want professional carbon fiber parts for prices better than any others on the market click > https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...143post1302143

Last edited by the X; Oct 15, 2004 at 03:07 PM.
Old Oct 15, 2004, 07:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by the X
first off let me start off by saying i am the owner of > www.Fibercation.com

we are going to be branching off into the lancer market.

TRDharrier contacted us earliar about doing a complete package bb for you guys>emails>'' I already setted up a group buy for you.'' John

''People will definitely make me the "guinea pig" and and have me do the first batch and take pictures. Then your orders will be coming in like crazy. Hopefully, you can cut me a deal. My size of order is approximately the size of the WRX interior. Here are links to pictures of the EVO interior panels needed to be CF overlaid.''

we quouted prices and forgot about the rear door bezels thats why it is $425 we never rasied any prices.

trd>can definetly TRY to overlay this parts on his own, and you guys can take a HUGE gamble with your interiors on someone that has NEVER work with cf at all. i have no problem with that no harm no foul trd, BUT it does become shay when your telling me ''i set up a group buy for you''. and ''Then your orders will be coming in like crazy. Hopefully, you can cut me a deal''.

saying were makeing a **** load of $ > cf work is not easy and like anyother job out there we do not work for free.

with all that said TRDharrier your on your own

for you guys that want professional carbon fiber parts for prices better than any others on the market click > https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...143post1302143
I added the $5 discount per item purchase and asked you about the price if it was $350 or not. Now the total price is $380 with the $5 per item discount not $425. If you cant write something clear or give me your phone number so I can contact you, it'll be really tough to understand through email. The $35 shift ring is just the ring and not the whole shifter console. It'll probably cost even more.

You said I'll be on my own and with that said, I WILL be one my own.
Me and my friend will be doing this on our own and provide a detailed write-up and provide this service for others if we succeed. We won't be charging over $400 for it. Remember that $400 is with the whole entire shifter console added that you didnt add for me. We just charge the cost of carbon fiber cloth and resin and hardener and a lil money for our time.

How would you guys take a "HUGE GAMBLE"??? I will finish my project first and show you guys some quality pictures and examples BEFORE trying it on your car. So if I mess up, I mess up MY car. And plus, I used to work at a composites laboratory at my college? Composites --> fiberglass, carbon fiber, etc.

Now I'm an engineering. wut the hell does shay mean??? So pardon my english.

BTW, "the X," you cant just advertise here on evolutionm.net on EVO SHOW AND SHINE without being a vendor.

If you guys want "professional work" from fibercations.com, go for it. I'll be doing this on my own and if ANY of you want to try me and my friend's skills (he's mechanical engineer and I'm chemical engineer), we'll be more than pleased to assist you. In a couple weeks, you guys will see pictures of my carbon fiber interior and pictures will be placed at www.lancerevolution8.com. This website will be our international club. Whoever wants to help me out with the site, lemme know.

Have a nice day
Old Oct 15, 2004, 08:13 PM
Evolving Member

*shady
Old Oct 15, 2004, 09:55 PM
Evolving Member

oh and can you remove our images from this thread? thanks
Old Oct 15, 2004, 10:13 PM
Evolved Member

cant we all just get along...
Old Oct 15, 2004, 11:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by the X
oh and can you remove our images from this thread? thanks

Sure, if it has your name on it. I got it from ubrf.org. Sorry. Someone sent it to me as a sample on their tiburon.
Old Oct 18, 2004, 10:25 AM
Evolving Member

BTW, "the X," you cant just advertise here on evolutionm.net on EVO SHOW AND SHINE without being a vendor.

by your logic niether can you
Old Oct 18, 2004, 10:44 AM
Evolved Member

I'm down for the whole set!!!
Old Oct 29, 2004, 05:32 PM
Evolving Member

Man, I can just feel the love in this room.

Quick Reply: REAL Carbon Fiber Interior Just Like RalliArt BUT MORE GROUPBUY!!!