Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

My MIX and Match body kit installed

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2005, 12:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ENEMIGO_8: did u get the eyelids from street concepts too? or are they real c-west?
Old Jun 16, 2005, 01:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got the full kit from street concept including the eye lids, the kit was a perfect fit, the only thing was… a small gap underneath the head light but that was fixed with some minor trimming from a small flap in the bumper that goes under the headlight.
Old Jun 16, 2005, 06:08 AM
Evolved Member

cool cool thanks!
Old Jun 16, 2005, 06:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ENEMIGO_8
I got the full kit from street concept including the eye lids, the kit was a perfect fit, the only thing was… a small gap underneath the head light but that was fixed with some minor trimming from a small flap in the bumper that goes under the headlight.
What happened to the TD wheels?
Old Jun 16, 2005, 06:15 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BlingBling3314
That has to be by far the worst looking evo I have ever seen. Sorry to be harsh, but you need to hear the truth.

I don't know, there have been a few bad ones. The one on Ebay at a dealer sporting I think they were 20's all chromed.

And another was a red body kitted one for sale... Gahh I keep wanting to say Veilside but I know it isn't but it is a huge name like them....
Old Jun 16, 2005, 06:34 AM

To each their own, it is your car and an extension of your personality, but your did ask for opinions. First off you car looked better before with the front black lip(in your pics) plus it was probably more beneficial than that now huge bumper. Your side skirts are now sticking out and will prob cause some drag (slight but some drag). I don't know why all these evo owners are ruining the look Mitsu gave to EVO. Do some slight changes (like the lip), put that $400 - $whatever toward something more beneficial such as internals... so IMHO you F'd up look. Hey but what do I know I am just an OZ guy. LOL
Old Jun 16, 2005, 06:35 AM
Evolved Member

sum ppl in here don't read and are such A.S.S.TOOLS... Heru whats up with the replica damd side and rear diffusers?? Please PM me
Old Jun 16, 2005, 06:53 AM

Ok I gotcha, but damn man why so harsh here, if anything why the did he post in show and shine... it should be in vendors or some ****. I mean the title was " My MIX and Match body kit installed " that even sounds like a person just came in to show of a new kit he got... couple that with the horrific looking kit and normally you don't read past page one, and since page one is just a bunch of booing then why read what you think will be 3 more pages of it. So i just posted my own opinion on it. Sorry for bashing your fav vendor here. But if you don't want comments do post, easy as that.
Old Jun 16, 2005, 07:14 AM
Evolved Member

now maybe people will change there minds after seeing the kit all painted.
Old Jun 16, 2005, 08:02 AM

Success! This new $36k EVO MR is now indistinquishable from a gazillion old Hondas and DSMs running around with rice rocket body kits.
Old Jun 16, 2005, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

The painted pics will definitely sell the kit better … that's certain.
Old Jun 16, 2005, 10:47 AM

I think it's really sad how all of you guys making stupid comments about the kit claim its bad reputation for Evo owners. What IS bad reputation for us Evo owners are when people see this forums, all they see is a bunch people telling each other how their ideas suck. By making stupid comments, it does nothing. No one will like you better because you made, what you think was, a witty retort. There is a huge difference between contructive criticism and being a jerk. So unless you have something constructive to say, do us all of a favor and shut your mouths.

P.S. He is vendor...people must have said this at least 5 times on this thread. He is showing the quality and the fit of this particular kit, which seems to be of very high quality.
Old Jun 16, 2005, 10:47 AM
Evolving Member

Side skirts are awful...
Old Jun 16, 2005, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by schleppy
Side skirts are awful...
watch out scleppy, they might think you are trying to be to witty and and no constructive.

For real guys just lighten up, just because we give our opinion on how we don't like it doesn't mean you have to try and convince us other wise. Just put your thoughts and let others put theirs.

Some people love the look of an EVO with just some exterior upgrades some don't, some like 2Fast 2Furious Rice look and some would just leave it completly stock. Who cares!!! But no one needs to "shut thier mouths" because this is what the forums are all about. I don't know if you feel you need to speak up for your vendor friend or whatever, but seriously. Unless someone is talkin' about your moma just chill out.

Hope that didn't sound to "witty".

PS. I don't think anyone with just 11 post has any bussiness comin into a forum and tellin others to "shut thier mouths" Hell i only have 27 and I still wouldn't LOL

Last edited by LancerOfOZ; Jun 16, 2005 at 01:24 PM.
Old Jun 16, 2005, 02:16 PM
Evolved Member

you guys ever heard the saying:

"if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Quick Reply: My MIX and Match body kit installed