Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

BRIDE fabric

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2005, 02:24 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BRIDE fabric

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/p...oducts_id/8520

does any one know where and how to get that black n silver bride fabric.? I've seen two evos from "emotions" club here in MD with there doors, front n rear seats and headliner done it that fabric and it's so beautiful. They always bullsh*t me on how to get it, so i was wondering if anyone had any connections? or ideas.?

i want the two front bucket seats and i want to re-fabricate my doors(where the suede is) and headliner in it
Old Dec 20, 2005, 03:10 PM
Evolved Member

the fabric is sold by bride directly... you must buy it by the yard and it is not cheap!!!!
Old Dec 20, 2005, 03:21 PM
Evolving Member

I did see a bolt available on ebay a while back, and yes, it was very expensive. Good luck, and try one of the japanese import companies, like Bulletproof.

I guess it would look good with matching bride seats, but it just reminds me of some blinged out Navigator with Louis Vuitton, Burberry, or Gucci plastered all over the place.

I would have no problem however, decking out my evo in black suede/alcantara. People might not like that either, so be yourself.
Old Dec 20, 2005, 07:44 PM
Evolved Member

the front seats are for purchase on the JDM market with the black and gray fabric. if you want any other pieces wrapped in it, you have to send out those pieces such as the door panels, rear seat and whatever else u want. It costs a pretty penny since u have to pay to ship them the items and pay for the wrapping of their fabric. I know 2 people that have it done, 1 is joe from emotion and another is my close friend. Its the only way to do it and get the real stuff and done right but its not cheap.
Old Dec 20, 2005, 10:09 PM
Evolved Member

hey DJ, on s2ki.com they are having a group buy for rear fabric. I jsut bought some for my rear seat to match the fronts. Its not cheep but looks awesome check i tout.
Old Dec 20, 2005, 10:36 PM
Evolved Member

just hit up an interior shop thats specializes in this particular car scene and i'm sure they'll be able to get it for you and install it.

Carcraft in Los Angeles is a interior shop i went to to get my old civic hatch done up in recaro fabric.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 04:50 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yeah, I've seen it around on ebay, not sure how authentic it is, but I'd try contacting brideb efore making any purchases.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 11:19 PM

i can get it for you just let me know
Old Dec 29, 2005, 10:32 AM

black suede would be sick....though it depends on what your goals are for the vehicle. If you're interested in the Bride fabric, hit me up at roo@bulletproofautomotive.com and I'll get you pricing.
Old Jan 1, 2006, 03:30 PM
Evolved Member

does anyone know if it comes in any other colors other than the black/gray? Like a black/blue or black/red or somethin?
Old Jan 1, 2006, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by DjRiice
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/p...oducts_id/8520

does any one know where and how to get that black n silver bride fabric.? I've seen two evos from "emotions" club here in MD with there doors, front n rear seats and headliner done it that fabric and it's so beautiful. They always bullsh*t me on how to get it, so i was wondering if anyone had any connections? or ideas.?

i want the two front bucket seats and i want to re-fabricate my doors(where the suede is) and headliner in it
i believe it's team emotion not "emotions" club. check ebay. no joke they usually have fabric to buy