Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official VOLTEX Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2011, 10:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I want a 2.4l is all I know right now for mine Going to be a fun DD and hit up the Track and Drag strip a bit when its done. I want a 10 second Quarter mile pass and some Good competitive track times out at Miller in the Time Attack race series. Those are my Goals for Next Season. Fun competitive car all around with around 500whp
Old Jan 10, 2011, 12:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Evolution IVGSR
I want a 2.4l is all I know right now for mine Going to be a fun DD and hit up the Track and Drag strip a bit when its done. I want a 10 second Quarter mile pass and some Good competitive track times out at Miller in the Time Attack race series. Those are my Goals for Next Season. Fun competitive car all around with around 500whp
wow then my build would be perfect for you just lower the psi some to net your 500whp cool deal you want a 2.4. I fiqured selling all that voltex stuff you should have the cash now
Old Jan 10, 2011, 04:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i dunno what to do for my self. I either. finish the evo. motor and minior suspension and cage and be done with it. or hold off abit. I just bought my self a 2011 tundra rockwarrior, and slap on the a trd supercharger with some super 40 streight pipes and a chip and put down little over 550 on 93. im stuck. i wanna do both. but i dont have 20k to play with. lol. so its one or the other.
Old Jan 10, 2011, 05:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by grimrpr9
i dunno what to do for my self. I either. finish the evo. motor and minior suspension and cage and be done with it. or hold off abit. I just bought my self a 2011 tundra rockwarrior, and slap on the a trd supercharger with some super 40 streight pipes and a chip and put down little over 550 on 93. im stuck. i wanna do both. but i dont have 20k to play with. lol. so its one or the other.
Tundra!
Old Jan 10, 2011, 10:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
wow then my build would be perfect for you just lower the psi some to net your 500whp cool deal you want a 2.4. I fiqured selling all that voltex stuff you should have the cash now
Ya I do have the cash now but I Found a MR going through action that I would like to buy and I might try to buy. I really should just save my money tho

TUNDRA My friend has a 09 Tundra with the TRD supercharger and chip and that thing is CRAZY FAST!!! Spanks mostly stock STI's and EVO's!! Fun truck and useful with a warranty too!!!

Originally Posted by NocturnalEVO
Tundra!
+1
Old Jan 19, 2011, 01:00 PM
Evolved Member

Yes for sure man its going to cost like 19k-22k for a full BUILD i mean FULL build and in some cases that does not include a built tranny tc LOL but I REALLY understand your logic of thinking about if first. I been there done that and im 21k lighter Had i know the gravity of how much it would cost i would have highly reconsidered before doing it but as it stands my car was acting up bad and I did not know what was wrong so the choice was made for me out with all the old in with the new. so since i had to have that mind set might as well put in better parts then OEM

Ya I do have the cash now but I Found a MR going through action that I would like to buy and I might try to buy. I really should just save my money tho

TUNDRA My friend has a 09 Tundra with the TRD supercharger and chip and that thing is CRAZY FAST!!! Spanks mostly stock STI's and EVO's!! Fun truck and useful with a warranty too!!!

+1
You are posting all over the place that your repainting your evo then selling it. So SAVE your money and for get doing a engine build if you dont plan on keeping it for awhile.
Old Jan 19, 2011, 02:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
You are posting all over the place that your repainting your evo then selling it. So SAVE your money and for get doing a engine build if you dont plan on keeping it for awhile.
I am not doing the engine build anymore Sell the car and get a new one is my plan I also may have found a Project Evo going through auction that I might try to scoop up and then do the engine build on since it will be way cheaper
Old Jan 19, 2011, 06:51 PM
Evolving Member

Lets see more voltex!!!

Here's a teaser shot of what's to come...
Old Jan 19, 2011, 06:53 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Oooooh pretty cyber evo fenders.
Old Jan 19, 2011, 10:17 PM
Evolved Member

WOW I am seeing a lot of poke What wheels are those and lets see it on the ground with tires and everything
Old Jan 19, 2011, 11:16 PM
Evolving Member

no one likes a tease haha
Old Jan 19, 2011, 11:55 PM
Evolved Member

whoa thats alot of voltex on that car rawgs dont hit/somebody hit you would suck majorly
Old Jan 20, 2011, 05:25 AM
Evolving Member

WOW I am seeing a lot of poke What wheels are those and lets see it on the ground with tires and everything
Not very much poke, it's just that the suspension is relaxed. Wheels are weds sa67r. Tires will be going on asap
Old Jan 21, 2011, 05:28 AM
Evolving Member

Here how it sits now, suspension still needs to settle before I can adjust it. This is as good as pics as my iPhone can produce so don't judge.

Old Jan 21, 2011, 05:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
White on white looks killer. Wish you used wider tires though.

Quick Reply: Official VOLTEX Picture Thread!