Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Most-Wanted's IX Build Part "DEUX"

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2011, 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by VKEVO
so what's gonna be your daily, IS-F, M3??
Well I considered the ISF because I just bought the wife an IS-F sport and that car is amazing. Its been perfect so I am definitely a fan of Lexus right now. But no reason to have similar cars. I considered so many things. I really wanted a GT3 but just cant right now with Austin. I want him to go everywhere with me.

So, this is pretty much what I have my heart set on. And although they dont come with back seats, the provisions are under the delete panel and I will be putting in seats or making a custom bracket for a baby recaro seat for Austin. I am pulling the front seats out and installing two carbon fiber seats with special bracket/rails so I can either flip the seat all the way forward or slide it fully forard making it easier to get in the back. Its a tough decision but I am pretty set on it at this point.
Old Feb 8, 2011, 08:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MasterNater
Holy crap, Brian. I step away from your thread for a little while, and you're already selling this one?!?! You definitely change your mind at the drop of a hat. I'm still enjoying the forward facing HTA86 I got from you

Good luck with finding your next project, but for crying out loud, keep the next one for a little longer!

- Nate
Sweet, glad its been providing some fun factor And thanks, Im not going anywhere. Just want to make a small break and make some important changes. Once I get my daily sorted I will resume play.
Old Feb 8, 2011, 08:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
more pics of the clk once u get it pls
Old Feb 8, 2011, 08:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That's one gangster ride Brian, I want a ride in it HAHA.
Old Feb 8, 2011, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is that the exact one you gonna get because I've been to that place before to look at an evo. It's a couple mins away from my house. Hmm now I know where the car's going to...
Old Feb 8, 2011, 09:02 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Oh ill take that over the evo anyday
Old Feb 8, 2011, 09:04 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by VKEVO
Is that the exact one you gonna get because I've been to that place before to look at an evo. It's a couple mins away from my house. Hmm now I know where the car's going to...
Not the exact one. Yes the one in the pic is local but over priced. Well not really over priced but it is all Rentech mods and priced accordingly. They are good people but I am going with evosport mods. So no reason to pay for mods when they would be coming off. The one I am looking at is at Hendrick Motorsports in NC.

And yes I will post pics. I like having something different. I see more Lambo's than I do CLK 63 Black Series. In fact I have never ever seen a BS on the road, only at a dealer. It is nice, fast, trackable, unique, and willhold value fairly well. I had a deposit in one for a new one back in 07/08 but pulled the plug knowing how bad AMG's value's tank. I just saved myself $60K LOL...
Old Feb 8, 2011, 09:12 AM
Evolved Member

Here are some randome shots. I really want white but you cant be picky with these things. They are hard to find for the most part.

They come stock with diff cooler, trans cooler, oil cooler, and KW3's

And my all time favorite
Old Feb 8, 2011, 09:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
you have good taste
Old Feb 8, 2011, 09:18 AM
Evolved Member

Uhh, those are REALLY bad ***!
Old Feb 8, 2011, 09:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
CLK 63 Black Series is sick!!!
Old Feb 8, 2011, 10:44 AM
Evolved Member

Thank God everyone likes it Thought I might get flamed and was gonna need this

I just like it because its a wide body V8 and is sexxy as hell. Its got an old out dated nav but who cares.
Old Feb 8, 2011, 10:45 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Not the exact one. Yes the one in the pic is local but over priced. Well not really over priced but it is all Rentech mods and priced accordingly. They are good people but I am going with evosport mods. So no reason to pay for mods when they would be coming off. The one I am looking at is at Hendrick Motorsports in NC.

And yes I will post pics. I like having something different. I see more Lambo's than I do CLK 63 Black Series. In fact I have never ever seen a BS on the road, only at a dealer. It is nice, fast, trackable, unique, and willhold value fairly well. I had a deposit in one for a new one back in 07/08 but pulled the plug knowing how bad AMG's value's tank. I just saved myself $60K LOL...
Let me know if this happens and you still haven't sold the JDM rear. I'm assuming your talking about the location Charlotte?
Old Feb 8, 2011, 10:56 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mx4life85
Let me know if this happens and you still haven't sold the JDM rear. I'm assuming your talking about the location Charlotte?
Yes. In fact if you want I can meet you wherever and do a quick bumper swap. Shoot me a pm if you are up for it.
Old Feb 8, 2011, 11:04 AM
Evolved Member

That's one mean looking Benz

Quick Reply: Most-Wanted's IX Build Part "DEUX"