Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Most-Wanted's IX Build Part "DEUX"

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2011, 01:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow that's a nice dealer! gave him top dollar for the Evo and a free AMG for a year. He will still be taking a big hit when it's time to unload the 2011 but who thinks that far ahead right?
Old Feb 18, 2011, 01:01 PM
Evolved Member

lol im sure he has something up his sleeve
Old Feb 18, 2011, 02:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by awdmofo
Wow that's a nice dealer! gave him top dollar for the Evo and a free AMG for a year. He will still be taking a big hit when it's time to unload the 2011 but who thinks that far ahead right?

Yeah I drive $40K-$60K-$200K cars because I never think ahead Wow, great useless post and your sarcasm isnt needed hereDont make comments on stuff you know nothing about. Its a 2010 BTW If you start a debate with someone you should have your numbers sorted. You have no idea what I paid and what kind of hit I will take if any. Not too mention I am capable and dont mind taking whatever hit. Cars arent investments if you werent aware of that. I buy them to have fun with them and have something nice to drive. I bought the C63 for well below wholesale btw. Didnt pay close to that number listed which is actually a pretty good deal. Yes I know what manheim is and follow the trends. I also know MB's market very well. Did you know MB normally offers substantial trunk money to the dealers at the end of the year? Anyone who buys a new MB without using trunk money is an idiot This will be my 4th AMG. Last one I bought was a C63 corporate car. Bought it never titled but with a few miles for $50K. Drove it for a year or so and traded it in for $47500. Dayum near broke even with the tax break LOL... And I made over $5K on the evo BTW So when you wanna sit down and discuss numbers like a big boy give me a call...

As for what mullen said, thanks for the But no tricks up my sleeve really. Its pretty basic. I follow one philosophy when buying/selling. "Walk to buy, run to sell". It never let's me down.

And your a newbie from 2004 with zero feedback and only 73 posts. I might just have a mod run an IP address. Im pretty sure I know who this is Now go hate somewhere else...

Last edited by Most-Wanted; Feb 18, 2011 at 02:52 PM.
Old Feb 18, 2011, 02:40 PM
Evolved Member

i need a ride in that MB, i need to see what makes you keep going back to them
Old Feb 18, 2011, 02:55 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mullen
i need a ride in that MB, i need to see what makes you keep going back to them
Well maybe we can meet up. I'll be in your neck of the woods We can hang out, do dinner, and go for a ride in a non homo way LOL... Looking at plane tickets and options right now. Might do amtrak auto train up and back. Then I can just kick back and play on the internet
Old Feb 18, 2011, 04:18 PM
Evolving Member

I just saw you last week and you got rid of you Evo already lol, did you got rid of the battery as well?
Old Feb 18, 2011, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Yeah I drive $40K-$60K-$200K cars because I never think ahead Wow, great useless post and your sarcasm isnt needed hereDont make comments on stuff you know nothing about. Its a 2010 BTW If you start a debate with someone you should have your numbers sorted. You have no idea what I paid and what kind of hit I will take if any. Not too mention I am capable and dont mind taking whatever hit. Cars arent investments if you werent aware of that. I buy them to have fun with them and have something nice to drive. I bought the C63 for well below wholesale btw. Didnt pay close to that number listed which is actually a pretty good deal. Yes I know what manheim is and follow the trends. I also know MB's market very well. Did you know MB normally offers substantial trunk money to the dealers at the end of the year? Anyone who buys a new MB without using trunk money is an idiot This will be my 4th AMG. Last one I bought was a C63 corporate car. Bought it never titled but with a few miles for $50K. Drove it for a year or so and traded it in for $47500. Dayum near broke even with the tax break LOL... And I made over $5K on the evo BTW So when you wanna sit down and discuss numbers like a big boy give me a call...

As for what mullen said, thanks for the But no tricks up my sleeve really. Its pretty basic. I follow one philosophy when buying/selling. "Walk to buy, run to sell". It never let's me down.

And your a newbie from 2004 with zero feedback and only 73 posts. I might just have a mod run an IP address. Im pretty sure I know who this is Now go hate somewhere else...
wow what did i say that was so bad or wrong? you're getting a 2010 AMG now and then trading it in for a new 2011 AMG when it comes out correct? I don't know you, i just read the last few pages of the thread. My comments are based on what i see AMG's sell for new and then used. If you have a way to not take a hit then good for you buddy (not being sarcastic).
Old Feb 18, 2011, 08:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Brian, how about a price on the AEM WB02?
Old Feb 18, 2011, 08:43 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by awdmofo
wow what did i say that was so bad or wrong? you're getting a 2010 AMG now and then trading it in for a new 2011 AMG when it comes out correct? I don't know you, i just read the last few pages of the thread. My comments are based on what i see AMG's sell for new and then used. If you have a way to not take a hit then good for you buddy (not being sarcastic).
Nah im not buying a 2011 then 2012. I will buy this car and drive it until trunk money is released on the 2012. Amg's are the most volatile depreciating assets u can buy. U have to be extremely careful when buying one. Buying one new is like throwing money down the street. Only way to buy new is when and if they release the money which they normally do. I've seen 30k back on e63's. Talk about a nice discount. They just released 10k back on 2010's and with a profit margin of 6-7k making 15k off easy and definitely softens the blow. just sounded like u were being an azz. If I read more into then sorry.

Last edited by Most-Wanted; Feb 18, 2011 at 08:47 PM.
Old Feb 21, 2011, 10:36 PM
Evolved Member

Car is up and running 100%. Four brand new brake rotors and she drives amazing. There is definitely something to be said about stock Bilsteins WOW. Night and day from coilovers The car will be loaded on AMTRAK's autotrain on March 9th and headed to Merceds Benz of Wilmington Delaware. If anyone is interested in the car I will get you in touch with Scott. These are stand up people and the car is perfect. She needs to go to a good home. Once I get her all cleaned up I will take some final pics as a season finale What to do next??? I think Lana needs to be converted to a road course car.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 05:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I got the bc coilovers installed on sat. I think the ride is just about the same as it was on the bilsteins, lol.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 05:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Car is up and running 100%. Four brand new brake rotors and she drives amazing. There is definitely something to be said about stock Bilsteins WOW. Night and day from coilovers The car will be loaded on AMTRAK's autotrain on March 9th and headed to Merceds Benz of Wilmington Delaware. If anyone is interested in the car I will get you in touch with Scott. These are stand up people and the car is perfect. She needs to go to a good home. Once I get her all cleaned up I will take some final pics as a season finale What to do next??? I think Lana needs to be converted to a road course car.
Now that would be a blast...what did she weigh?
Old Feb 22, 2011, 07:05 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Youre buying lana again?
Old Feb 22, 2011, 05:51 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by tsidrift1
I got the bc coilovers installed on sat. I think the ride is just about the same as it was on the bilsteins, lol.
Glad you like them. I think they are a great coilover for the $.

mullen-Lets just say she can easily weigh in the 2200# range with one mod the way I had her. Some things have changed like headlights etc. Not sure I would remove them. It would be nice to keep her street legal. My guess would be mid 2300# and street legal. Those guys did a great job removing extra weight like wiring etc.

BOOSTINAT30PSI-If I buy another evo it will be Lana. Just need to let the dust settle.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 07:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Id love to see it back!!

Quick Reply: Most-Wanted's IX Build Part "DEUX"