Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Retired navy guy spray painted my evo (caught during the act) pics & vids

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Case in point is that the OP is going to go to jail. If it does end up making it on CNN it will make the OP look like complete and utter $HIT for harming A VETERAN on the anniversary of Pearl Harbor. He's A dumbass. End of story.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
whoa wtf is going on!
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:30 PM
Sev
Evolved Member

Nuff said.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TimeToGrowUp
I don't know what attorney you hired (though something tells me you don't really have one), but any one that tells you it's OK to keep a video like this up and to publicly talk about the incident while the legal details are still being sorted out has no ****ing clue what they are doing.
This.

Regardless of what you think about anything else this guy said in that post, this part is without a doubt true. first rule of lawyering: tell your client to keep their mouth shut and not discuss a single thing about it with anyone. Right or wrong, justified or not, no lawyer with half a brain would not tell you to stop all discussion of what happened.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by grahamab
This.

Regardless of what you think about anything else this guy said in that post, this part is without a doubt true. first rule of lawyering: tell your client to keep their mouth shut and not discuss a single thing about it with anyone. Right or wrong, justified or not, no lawyer with half a brain would not tell you to stop all discussion of what happened.
OP is trying to act smart. Even though the law is about to come down on his head. I would sue him for every penny he had if I was that vet.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:32 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Dodging the swear filter

Flaming

Politico Crap

None of this will be tolerated in this community. Keep it clean or points/bans will be issued and the thread will be locked. This is the only warning anyone is getting.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by InitialE
Last I saw the bald spray painting a**hole was alive and well (and in jail now, I understand). I don't see how this is close to the case you describe.
You have got to be kidding. In NONE of the cases I studied did ANYONE intend to KILL the person. But it happened. The point is YOU NEVER KNOW what is going to happen UNTIL IT HAPPENS. So you should exercise restraint when it comes to violently harming someone, and only harm someone to the extent that OP did if it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. In OP's case, it was definitely not. Which is why he will eventually be sued/charged.. And he would have gone to prison for negligent homicide/manslaughter if something life threatening would have happened to the vandalizer. Because the force he exuded was NOT necessary.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:33 PM
Sev
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ramen_Noodle
Dodging the swear filter

Flaming

Politico Crap

None of this will be tolerated in this community. Keep it clean or points/bans will be issued and the thread will be locked. This is the only warning anyone is getting.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:34 PM
Evolving Member

19 pages already lol! AWESOME!

Originally Posted by InitialE
Last I saw the bald spray painting a**hole was alive and well (and in jail now, I understand). I don't see how this is close to the case you describe.
I was responding to the hypothetical another person had posted, not comparing that to OP's situation.

I guess the point is once you decide to escalate a situation there can be severe, unintended, and unexpected consequences.

Again, to some the satisfaction of dishing out a beat down might be worth the risk of legal action or that some crazy and/or drunk guy is going to pull out a gun. That's their decision to make.

Sorry bout your car. I would of done the same thing.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:35 PM

You have got to be kidding. In NONE of the cases I studied did ANYONE intend to KILL the person. But it happened. The point is YOU NEVER KNOW what is going to happen UNTIL IT HAPPENS. So you should exercise restraint when it comes to violently harming someone, and only harm someone to the extent that OP did if it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. In OP's case, it was definitely not. Which is why he will eventually be sued/charged.. And he would have gone to prison for negligent homicide/manslaughter if something life threatening would have happened to the vandalizer. Because the force he exuded was NOT necessary.
THANK YOU. Finally someone with some brains. As an Army vet myself I hope this dirtbag gets thrown in jail for A long time.
VETERANS > Young evo owning PUNK
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Teenwolf
A friend of mine just prosecuted a case close to like this.

Victim was mouthing off getting, in the face of and generally being a douche to Defendant. Defendant pushed Victim away. Victim fell and hit his head on concrete. Victim had massive brain swelling and died a month later.

Defendant is now serving time for negligent homicide.
whoa - wait as sec. the OP said that the perpetrator grabbed him, spit on him, and you saw what he did to his car. The perpetrator is alive, just beat up - he may want to press charges, but NOTHING will happen, as it is clear that he precipitated the whole incident. The perpetrator charging the OP does not pass the laugh test or the smell test.

Last edited by InitialE; Dec 7, 2011 at 06:41 PM. Reason: grammar
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ramen_Noodle
Dodging the swear filter

Flaming

Politico Crap

had to quote this so people will see it, this thread is blowing up and this will be easly missed
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by FoxFister
THANK YOU. Finally someone with some brains. As an Army vet myself I hope this dirtbag gets thrown in jail for A long time.
VETERANS > Young evo owning PUNK
OP is a tool bag. im not gonna defend the vet in what he did, clearly it was wrong...BUT i LOL'd when i realized what he was doing exactly. i cant say i blame a vet who went through pearl harbor. although he really doesnt look old enough

either way you look at it, there was absolutely no reason to beat the $hit out of the guy. take video of him in the act or at least just get his license plate and call the cops.

on an ending note... good job dawg, you just beat up a senior citizen. hella tite!!

Quick Reply: Retired navy guy spray painted my evo (caught during the act) pics & vids