Volk TE37V Offset help - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Evo Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension - Sponsored by The Tire Rack Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.
Sponsored by: Tire Rack

Volk TE37V Offset help

Old Jan 12, 2018, 06:42 AM   #1

Drives: JDM E7

Volk TE37V Offset help

Hey Team,

Thought I'd post up a thread asking for assistance with offsets for the TE37V.

Looking at getting a set at 18x11 -7, however I believe these wont clear the front Brembos without a spacer. I'm trying to avoid spacers and I have BBK, AP RACING 6 pots.

Does anyone have experience with TE37V @ 18x11 + BBK - which offset did you go with, or how did they sit with the front factory Brembos, did you need spacers?

I'm thinking I need 18x11 -30

Guards to make them fit will prob be Voltex with over fenders + Fender spacer - will be running 295 tyres, not stretchies.

Thanks!

Old Jan 12, 2018, 01:16 PM   #2
EvoM Super Moderator

Drives: 2006 ランエボ RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey.Magic3 View Post
Hey Team,

Thought I'd post up a thread asking for assistance with offsets for the TE37V.

Looking at getting a set at 18x11 -7, however I believe these wont clear the front Brembos without a spacer. I'm trying to avoid spacers and I have BBK, AP RACING 6 pots.

Does anyone have experience with TE37V @ 18x11 + BBK - which offset did you go with, or how did they sit with the front factory Brembos, did you need spacers?

I'm thinking I need 18x11 -30

Guards to make them fit will prob be Voltex with over fenders + Fender spacer - will be running 295 tyres, not stretchies.

Thanks!
This EvO has a wheel spec that may match your question. The specs are noted on a YouTube interview but I can not remember the spec or which Vid it is (illl see if I can find it)

Old Jan 13, 2018, 01:28 PM   #3

Oh thanks mate, we are slowly getting there - I will try to find the vid on youtube as well

Old Jan 13, 2018, 01:45 PM   #4
Evolving Member

Drives: evo 9

the white evo pictured above is running a 18x11 -7 wheel and 12mm spacer up front to clear the front brembos. so essentially a -19 offset up front.
I was under the impression that the wheel cleared the factory brembos without spacers :/

Old Jan 13, 2018, 02:59 PM   #5

Yea, I was hoping to avoid spacers too, he's running 12mm spacers to clear stock brembo setup, perhaps more is needed for a 6pot setup.

https://www.rayswheels.co.jp/product...=TE37V_MARK-II

Looking at Rays website, it appears that 18x11.5 -20 to clear CT9A factory Brembos :/