Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

How good are the HSD coil overs

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2011, 04:18 AM
Evolved Member

Location: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Pm'd
Old Dec 28, 2011, 10:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mick9ornothing
smike,sorry i had an opinion that wasn't yours
Humm, he reminds me of Aidy ( if you're familiar with the MLR you'll know...)
Old Dec 30, 2011, 01:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i ran the same exact laptime all year with my evo i have a gsr with the bilstein and eibachs i installed the eibach pro kit and 20mm bolt on spacers and shaved 1 second off consecutively and then i installed hsd coils and was able to shave an additional 2 seconds off. i like them they feel great around the track good price all around solid product IMO keep in mind this was on the x i cant vouch for them on the 1-9 just thought id share my thoughts
Old Jan 21, 2012, 02:32 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
This thread got out of control fast.. OP asking a simple question turned into a flame thread on sideways hat rookies driving evos. How it got there no one knows. So far what ive got from this thread is that if youre the evo owner that drives 90 percent as a DD street car, they will work out just fine and be comfortable while offering some qualities if you want to take it to the track once or twice a week but for those in this thread that have been bashing them comparing them to custom setups 10 times the cost up front cant really hold ground with their comments. Yes smike, i can see where you are coming from but you also have an agressive stand in this thread comparing a street or rec. track evo to a pure race evo. Your points hold water but your opinions are a little strong in this thread. The evo IS owned by different crowds with some gutting them and racing them only and there are some that DD them for the fun and style... I just dont like reading threads like this listening to the race guys bash the dailys. Share your opinion and walk away.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 12:57 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holy resurrected thread batman!