Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

wheels and suspension

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2008, 01:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wheels and suspension

I saved up enough money to buy my wheels and coilovers at the same time. Can anyone tell me where i can find the Tein SS coilovers for a good price. I also want to order the Work Emotion CR Kai with tires can anyone tell me where to find them.
Old Aug 7, 2008, 06:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I guess I'll be the first to say it, from what everyone says Tein's are garbage. I haven't ever had them but anyone that does, hates them. You can usually find alot of them for sale since no one likes them, check on the classifieds pages. GL, I love works, I had a set of Bronze Cr-Kai's, just for a heads up, the stickers don't come on them, you have to put each one on individually, took me about 4 hours to do all 4 wheels.
Old Aug 7, 2008, 07:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Tein SS coilovers
i have heard some terrible reviews about them as well.

i heard that they kill your shocks in no time!
Old Aug 10, 2008, 04:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whats so bad about tiens? i had them in recent vehicles i owned and gave me superb handling. depends on what models you go with i guess....
Old Aug 10, 2008, 10:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by donotswitchoff0
whats so bad about tiens? i had them in recent vehicles i owned and gave me superb handling. depends on what models you go with i guess....
Everybody that gets them ends up selling them and going a different route, after about the 30th post about how much they suck I figured it wasn't just the "bandwagon" haters. Its enough for me not to get them, just search around you will find more posts about how much they are disliked then one praising them.