Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Achilles ATR Sport

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2010, 09:23 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Achilles ATR Sport

So i live out here on Okinawa and been looking at new tires for a good price..was currently on Federal SS595..they werent bad but for the price i was better off ordering from Tire Rack back in the states. I was told about these ATR Sports and did some research. Good tire, used highly in the drift world and there cheap. Cheap is good for me since im only an E-3 in the AF. I got a set of 205/50/16s to wrap my Enkei RPF1s for my Evo IV. Paid about 75 a tire mounted. Ok ok to my point if your looking to save a few dollars and just need some decent tires to get you around on but still want to push the car these seem like there it. ill find out this weekend when i go up north and tear into some turns on the Mt. roads, and see how responsive they are and how well they grip the tarmac.

P.S. i know the 205s are weak sauce compared to what most of you big dogs are rolling on back in the great USA but my wheels where free and i dont feel like buying 17s or 18s till later next year.