Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Whiteline kca400m???

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2018, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Whiteline kca400m???

Is this still available for Evo 8/9? I have searched and it only pulls up for Evo X.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 09:33 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 575 Likes on 431 Posts
It fits the 8/9 but IMO they're not really worth it as they are barely offset so the caster gained from them isn't much. Not sure what your intentions are for the car but if you're trying to gain a healthy amount of caster I would consider some SSB camber plates and Dallas has also mentioned making more sets of the offset LCA bushing I designed which I have on my car.

Currently I'm at 5.5° of caster with about a 1" rake on the car (without the rake I'd guess I would be somewhere around 6.5°). The offset is very similar to the Perrin PSRS but is retained in the arm better and is easier to align properly when pressing it in. The spherical bearing in it is also easy to source for replacement so future service is easier.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 11:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by ayoustin
It fits the 8/9 but IMO they're not really worth it as they are barely offset so the caster gained from them isn't much. Not sure what your intentions are for the car but if you're trying to gain a healthy amount of caster I would consider some SSB camber plates and Dallas has also mentioned making more sets of the offset LCA bushing I designed which I have on my car.

Currently I'm at 5.5° of caster with about a 1" rake on the car (without the rake I'd guess I would be somewhere around 6.5°). The offset is very similar to the Perrin PSRS but is retained in the arm better and is easier to align properly when pressing it in. The spherical bearing in it is also easy to source for replacement so future service is easier.
Just looking to make the best out of my suspension. I’ve got the chamber plates that came with my fortune auto 510s, just looking for a little more caster since I’ve lowered the vehicle. What does Dallas charge for the bushings?
Old Jun 7, 2018, 07:32 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 575 Likes on 431 Posts
Originally Posted by GSX_TO_EVO

Just looking to make the best out of my suspension. I’ve got the chamber plates that came with my fortune auto 510s, just looking for a little more caster since I’ve lowered the vehicle. What does Dallas charge for the bushings?
Get ahold of him for price as it was a 1 off/prototype when I had them made. My guess is price would be competitive with other options.