Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Bilstein B6 availablity

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2019, 04:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got the rear struts through autozone. MAP didn't have front struts in stock either so it seems all US vendors are waiting til late spring/early summer.

I checked with RossSport and they had them in stock ready to ship. Got them in 3-4 days to California!
Old Apr 21, 2019, 07:33 AM
Evolving Member

Ross sport

Hi there....were you able to speak to someone about the FRONT struts availability or did u just order online?

Thx in advance for the help...I've been waiting for fronts too

Originally Posted by krazykorean84
I got the rear struts through autozone. MAP didn't have front struts in stock either so it seems all US vendors are waiting til late spring/early summer.

I checked with RossSport and they had them in stock ready to ship. Got them in 3-4 days to California!
Old Apr 21, 2019, 10:17 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Wicked05
Hi there....were you able to speak to someone about the FRONT struts availability or did u just order online?

Thx in advance for the help...I've been waiting for fronts too
I messaged RossSport via Facebook and got a reply confirming they were in stock. Pretty crazy how quickly they came through.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 11:48 AM
Evolving Member

Ross sport Bilstein B6

Thank u so much

I messaged RossSport via Facebook and got a reply confirming they were in stock. Pretty crazy how quickly they came through.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 12:08 PM
Evolving Member

Ross sport Bilstein B6

Btw...did it have to clear customs for California?

Old Apr 25, 2019, 10:06 PM
Evolving Member

No joke about service. I ordered them late Sunday 4/21
night...got them today....

Thx again for the tip bro..
Old Jul 30, 2019, 06:46 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I just placed an order through RossSport in the UK after finding this thread. I tried to order from several retailers in the US, and low and behold, a few days later the order was cancelled. Surprisingly, the price (even considering the $90 international shipping) was about the $277 which most of the US retailers charge (per damper). Hopefully I have good luck as other members had with the quick shipping.

As a side note ... I noticed they also have the Ralliart top mounts with a larger bearing and higher durometer rubber. Unfortunately I already sourced standard OEM ones locally, but if I were to order from RossSport again, I would have purchased the top mounts from them as well. I'm not sure why there's no US retailer that sells the Mitsubishi Ralliart upgraded parts.