Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Mca purple in Evo 8

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2018, 02:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mca purple in Evo 8

Hey guys , I've been told that MCA Purple are the way to go for good street performance and part time track usage. Anyone have any experience with these ?
Also if their not great what setups or suspension should i be looking at/for ? obviously heard Ohlins R/T are great but just wanna get as much info as possible before choosing maybe post your setups and what You use your cars for . TIA.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 03:10 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm from Australia too. My mate has MCA purples on his GC8 and daily/tracks it. I recommend asking on some Australian forums as the guys on here are mostly American and AFAIK most guys overseas don't import MCA coil overs. I'm planning on putting MCA purples on my Evo 7 won't be until next year though.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 03:56 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
MCA purples are nice on the street. Done quite a few kms in my mates R34 GTR with them. But never any track work. If the budget permits just throw the ohlins in and be done. I have them in my car and love them!
Old Aug 27, 2018, 02:07 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 724 Likes on 566 Posts
Probably not gonna see too many people here with MCA if they're an Aussie company. Seems Aus/NZ, US, EU, Jap all do things quite different with regards to brands used.