Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Act Hdss 520.00 Shipped.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2007, 08:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Act Hdss 490.00 Shipped.

Hello,

We thank you guys for your business. We are now offering all of our catalog lines to you guys on this forum. Please call or PM us for the prices on exedy and Vanguard clutches.

ACT HDSS 490.00 SHIPPED.

PM US FOR EXEDY PRICES.

Last edited by fiaevo.com; Feb 9, 2007 at 10:44 AM.
Old Feb 8, 2007, 09:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fiaevo.com
Hello,

We thank you guys for your business. We are now offering all of our catalog lines to you guys on this forum. Please call or PM us for the prices on exedy and Vanguard clutches.

ACT HDSS 520.00 SHIPPED.

PM US FOR EXEDY PRICES.
Just so you know, NoLimitMotorsports sells the same clutch for about $40 cheaper.
Old Feb 8, 2007, 09:22 PM

Arent you the same guy who was telling me the same thing about the Exedy clutch? .... Well thanks anyways and when you order it make sure it comes as a complete kit with act pressure plate not the exedy one.
Old Feb 8, 2007, 09:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fiaevo.com
Arent you the same guy who was telling me the same thing about the Exedy clutch? .... Well thanks anyways and when you order it make sure it comes as a complete kit with act pressure plate not the exedy one.

Nope that must be someone else pal. Just letting you know since Steve from NL is all over the boards and I think its pretty well known he sells them for the 475-485 shipped price. I got my ACT from him in the summer.
Old Feb 9, 2007, 10:42 AM

Ok no problem when you need one let me know I will sell it for 485.00 shipped to you.