Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Aquamist Introductory offer: HFS-1

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2007, 06:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dos531
Sometimes group buys cut both ways, since some people wont pay 650 for something that was 495 a week ago. It just feels like im getting ripped off, since im not getting anything extra for that $150. If the difference was like $50 I could do it, but not $150 itll never happen. I know it is a great product, I had an hfs-5 for my sti that I ended up selling and I paid $850 for it without hesitation.
they held the group buy open for quite some time, its not like they posted it up secretly and then ended it quick. Its unfortunate that you missed out on the great deal but complaining that its not fair, or the normal price is ripping you off is just ridiculous. I am sure you can fine one used, or that someone decideds they want to install for a lesser price that you may find more appealing. good luck either way.
Old Aug 29, 2007, 09:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by phoenixr2
they held the group buy open for quite some time, its not like they posted it up secretly and then ended it quick. Its unfortunate that you missed out on the great deal but complaining that its not fair, or the normal price is ripping you off is just ridiculous. I am sure you can fine one used, or that someone decideds they want to install for a lesser price that you may find more appealing. good luck either way.
+1. In other words, damn its too bad you missed it but don't hate!
Old Aug 30, 2007, 11:32 AM
Evolving Member

Hello everyone, I'm still on vacation and I have a really crappy Internet connection so I apologize for the limited post's and replies to PM's.

I will submit + feedback for all buyers when I get back and get caught up with things.

For everyone that did not get in on the GB.......To Aquamist the GB's are Introductory offers for new kit releases. We will not do GB's on an ongoing basis OR do them continually/open ended.

As I am also a consumer, I do understand the dilemma some may see in wanting to purchase a kit but seeing a significant price point drop in one our our offers via a GB. One needs to consider the main point of our Introductory offers, to get the new kits exposure. We have a retail distribution network that thrives on selling and installing our kits. These retailers would not stand for open ended introductory offers.......the price reflected in this GB is the result of buyers being very patient and the buyers helping to promote the kit while we struggled to get the kits assembled and stateside. If the GB had ended as it was originally scheduled the price would have been significantly more.......its simply just how things worked out.

We will have a couple of more kits released in the future and hopefully the introductory offers for these new kits will be as rewarding regarding pricing as this one has, please do not feel like you are over paying in buying a retail kit at this point, its just unlucky timing that you're not able to get it it at this GB price..........the kits are a fantastic value at retail given the features and performance given.
Old Aug 30, 2007, 11:40 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvilTechnology
What is the price for the hfs-5?
The HFS-5 is $895.00 and can be purchased from an Aquamist retailer. If you need help in locating a retailer please post up again, Richard or another member (or maybe even a retailer will see this) and will gladly help.
Old Sep 11, 2007, 07:42 AM
Evolving Member

too bad i missed that one too..

can you please advise if you have any dealers here in Phx, AZ?

thanks
Old Sep 11, 2007, 09:08 AM
Evolving Member

Guz Man, Dnynoflash on here is a registered Aquamist reseller. I would give him a PM and see if he can't hook you up.

You can also look info this company
http://www.vividracing.com/

OR you can visit the page and browse the listed dealers
http://www.aquamist.co.uk/sl/plist/frm-4-USD.html