Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Enkei wheels for EVO 8's

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2003, 11:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To Nino's...

I want a set of 4 RPF-1 Enkei wheels for the Evo8 -- 17x8, 35mm offset, 5x114.3 lugs.

Do you have them in stock ready to ship? Do these wheels require any additional hardware? Lugs, nuts, hub centering ring, anything like that? If so, is that included in the $950 price, or is that additional?

If I had somebody pick them up from your location, could I get a break on the price? I realize that I could save on shipping, but would probably get hit by NJ sales tax. Let me know ASAP. If the wheels are in stock at your location, my father is coming to my area from the Jersey shore in a day or two.

Should I phone the number in your signature to order them? Thanks, and hope to buy from you very soon.
Old Jul 27, 2003, 02:55 PM
Evolving Member

Chris in HB : That is a fine looking wheel.

jbrennen : 1 set of RPF in stock but more on the way.Pickup would be around the same price after tax...They come with rings but no center caps those are an extra 80 bucks.
Old Oct 19, 2003, 09:14 PM
Evolving Member