Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2008, 12:38 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!

Hello everyone,

We, RedlineGoods.com, are no stranger to the automotive industry. We have been providing our customers (now over 12 000) with QUALITY GENUINE ITALIAN LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS for 5+ years now. If you take pride in your ride - you will want to read this.

Has your shift boot seen better days?
Have you purchased a short shifter kit and the stock boot doesn't look good anymore or even hinders shifter travel?
Do you simply want to upgrade your stock vinyl pieces to finer leather?
Are you looking for the finishing touch to your custom interior?

Regardless of the reasons, RedlineGoods has a solution for you.

Starting with fine, buttery soft Italian leather, we will hand-craft new boots for your vehicle. The boots are made specifically for your model, so they fit your ride perfectly without any modification - unlike generic boots sold by others. See for yourself:

RedlineGoods has nothing to do with mass production. We're all about YOUR needs and YOUR car, which means a vast array of customization options.

These range from available materials (leather, carbon-fiber, faux-alcantara, perforated leater), through many color options (30+ colors of material and threads) to various finishing types (quadruple thread, two-tone, stripes and piping) - and we're open to even more custom arrangements. You can find our complete color chart by clicking here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm.

You can also order a re-sized shift boot for your short shifter or custom transmission setup, get the boot with the mounting bracket (where available) and order extra padding for your armrest cover. Or if you need a small design modification, for example in order to get your aftermarket shift knob to sit flush against your shift boot - we're the ones you should send an email to!

Our products are hand made to your order, shipped from Europe and arrive at your doorstep within two weeks from placing an order.

Our products have been discussed on many automotive forums and we frequently receive great customer comments. Just run a search on RedlineGoods on this forum to find out more about us, our products and our customer feedback.

Since, as the proverb goes, a picture is worth a 1000 words, here are some of them for your enjoyment. Click the link above them to go directly to our page dedicated to YOUR CAR, where you can easily order them with PayPal or your credit card!

Evo8 03+ shift boot ONLY ---> $40.00
Old Apr 10, 2008, 12:44 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello everyone,

One of the first questions is always about the available colors. I hope this pictures explains it perfectly well!
http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm

Please remember that if you cannot decide without seeing the colors in person you can ORDER SAMPLES from us. For a mere $10 you'll get ALL the samples (a small swatch of each color) and, more importantly, if you actually order a product going by those, you'll get $5 of that reimbursed to you.

Have a great day!
Maciek
Old Apr 10, 2008, 12:54 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

find below some photos of our STRIPED BOOTS. These can be ordered for any car and unless you specify otherwise, the stripes will be put wherever there are stitches on your stock boot, ie. a stripe is inserted between two adjacent panels, which are also re-sized to make sure the overall dimension is correct!

Stripes can be combined with stitching which can be CONTRASTING (these two are black perforated leather with light gray stripes and contrasting thread):

Same as above but solid, not perforated, black:

Thread can be also MATCHING so it won't be visible

Thread can be color-matched to the stripes or to the main panels' leather color. Here color matched to stripes, obviously

Or it can be a completely different color than either the main panels OR the stripes - below is black leather with white stripes and red thread:

Take care,
Maciek
Old Apr 10, 2008, 12:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Guys (and Girls),

here's our new faux-alcantara. We were asked for it many times so we finally obtained it in the quality we've grown to expect from the fabrics we use.

Introducing the DOVE GRAY ALCANTARA

We'll replace these pictures with one of installed boots once we have some pictures. If you like that color and want to get it for your shift boots, you might be interested to know we pay $5 per each picture we decide to use, so please send us some when you can...

Take care
Maciek
Old Apr 10, 2008, 11:07 AM
Evolved Member

how about black alcantara with red stiching? for evo9MR shift boot..pm me price shipped to 85051
Old Apr 12, 2008, 07:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Any boots that fit the MR.

Old Apr 12, 2008, 09:27 PM
Evolving Member

what nob is that in the stick shift?
Old Apr 13, 2008, 01:24 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ~Evil_Evooooo~
what nob is that in the stick shift?
Looks like a WORKS grab shift knob
Old Apr 13, 2008, 03:46 AM
Evolving Member

awesome work by these guys, bought a custom made shiftboot from them and i love it. Leather is so nice and a lot of choices for that custom made look which they really are.
Old Apr 13, 2008, 03:38 PM
Evolving Member

I had a RedlineGood's Shift/brake boot set installed in my 300zxTT and loved it. It was very well made and accented my Z greatly... Now looking at them again for my EVO IX However with a solid black interior its hard to decide on colors/stitching for the E-brake/shift as whatever one chooses will stand out greatly against the completely black interior... I would need to see more installed picks.
Old Apr 14, 2008, 01:35 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by evo_tiago
how about black alcantara with red stiching? for evo9MR shift boot..pm me price shipped to 85051
We do have black alcantara with red stitching (another car pictures below). The price shipped is $49, it doesn't change with the change of material colors.

Thank you
Maciek
Old Apr 14, 2008, 01:59 PM
Evolving Member

I went to order an MR 6 speed shifter boot cover from your website but it is not listed as available. Does this model have to be custom made? If needed I will send you my old cover as a template.
Old Apr 15, 2008, 03:00 PM
Former Sponsor

I believe the Evo9 shares the same shift boot with the Evo8 which is available at

http://www.redlinegoods.com/Evo8shiftboot.shtm

We'll be updating our website accordingly in a day or two.

Thank you
Maciek
Old Apr 15, 2008, 03:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
when you can verify the 8 5 speed and 9 6 speed shift boots are the same I will order a black/red alcantara one.
Old Apr 15, 2008, 03:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods
I believe the Evo9 shares the same shift boot with the Evo8 which is available at

http://www.redlinegoods.com/Evo8shiftboot.shtm

We'll be updating our website accordingly in a day or two.

Thank you
Maciek
The Evo 8 and 9 ARE the same with regard to shift boots, but both the 8 and the 9 are both available with a 5-speed OR a 6-speed transmission and the 6-speed has an extra collar on it that the 5-speed does not therefore the 5-speed probably has a different shift boot than the 6-speed.

Here is your picture of a 5-speed:

And here is AK47po's picture of a 6-speed (note the collar under the shift knob) We are not sure if your boot is compatible with this shifter:

Quick Reply: Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!