Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

C-west Kits Instock!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2003, 05:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Hey guys, go elseware for your kit. I knew better than this, but I decided to give Vivid another shot last night since I REALLY want this C-West kit. So ..... I came within $50 of sealing a deal on the complete kit with Vivid last and they turned me away .... yes guys because of 50 frickin bucks! Not to mention that their starting price was over $2400 shipped! Yes people, once again Vivid wins the award for the over MSRP Kings of the forum!

And then they have the nerve to say .... "we already came down in price for u." But they should have said .... 'sorry we're a bunch of greedy thieves that turn people away over 50 bucks because we know that some other guy will come along and give us the $50 since this is such a hot item!' Unbelievable! O dId I mention that I found the same kit today for $1800 .... here's to u Vivid! F YOU!

Last edited by evo1; Aug 22, 2003 at 06:45 PM.
Old Aug 22, 2003, 06:42 PM
Evolving Member

It would seem that all venders are hell bent on screwing evo owners! I say reasearch and see which vender turns out to be evo owner friendly! F the rest!
Old Aug 23, 2003, 10:43 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
EVO1 - We have prices established due to import costs, overhead costs, and other fees we must take into place.

We are not trying to screw anyone. We are actually do a favor as unlike other vendors or companies we stock all the items here so you can have it immediately.

You want $50 off...fine call me direct on the phone. I will give you your $50 off and you can feel happy about yourself.

4809663040 x222

RedCloud - dont jump on a bandwagon...make the call and see for yourself the service you get.

Once again CWEST Body kits INSTOCK only at VividRacing.
Old Aug 23, 2003, 12:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by VividRacing.com
EVO1 - We have prices established due to import costs, overhead costs, and other fees we must take into place.

We are not trying to screw anyone. We are actually do a favor as unlike other vendors or companies we stock all the items here so you can have it immediately.

You want $50 off...fine call me direct on the phone. I will give you your $50 off and you can feel happy about yourself.

4809663040 x222

RedCloud - dont jump on a bandwagon...make the call and see for yourself the service you get.

Once again CWEST Body kits INSTOCK only at VividRacing.
Dude, asking $200 over MSRP to start is screwing people, period! I asked for $2000 shipped, which is just slightly under MSRP and completely reasonable, yet you guys insisted on getting $2050 for the kit. Basically, you me down for $50 ..... and now you've lost me and a ton of other customers for good. Soon everybody will realize that you guys are full of ****! Sorry Vivid, but you are not the only vendor on planet that can get this stuff to me quickly, and if your fuc*in overhead import, & labor costs were really so high, then you wouldn't offer it wholesale as well, now would ya.

Ya i'll feel good about myself alright .. feels real good ventin' on your sorry asses! This is just like what u did at the Subaru forum, and now you guys are out to screw everyone at Evo-m. Vivid I sugget u quit the greedy bullsh*t or it's gunna bite ya in the *** quick! People if you call them up not knowing MSRP on a hot item in stock, then prepare to take in the as*! $2450! was their starting price on the C-West kit (shipping incl), yet they advertise it for MSRP -- $1912 RIGHT here! Yup that's right .... they will take u if you don't do u homework 1st ... and my impatient *** almost fell for it.

People, how do u think Vivid has the money to import and carry all of this stuff in stuck, not to mention the huge overhead they are swimming in now Eh from being Fuc*in greedy and chargin' top dollar for everything .... yup it is the impatient crowd that Vivid lives off-- sadley enough, they fall for it because of this BS speal ... "we are the only vendor that stocks this item .... oh did I mention that it's marked up 20% over retail." ! BS!

Last edited by evo1; Aug 23, 2003 at 12:30 PM.
Old Aug 23, 2003, 12:20 PM
Evolved Member

I haven't dealt with Vivid yet, but a while back I asked another vendor if he could beat Vivid's price on a Ralliart product, and he said it would be difficult.

And, evo1, more power to you for finding it cheaper elsewhere, but it seems a bit silly to get upset with a vendor because they won't give you the price you want. Just vote with your wallet and buy elsewhere -- that's business in the good old USA.
Old Aug 23, 2003, 12:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by jbrennen
I haven't dealt with Vivid yet, but a while back I asked another vendor if he could beat Vivid's price on a Ralliart product, and he said it would be difficult.

And, evo1, more power to you for finding it cheaper elsewhere, but it seems a bit silly to get upset with a vendor because they won't give you the price you want. Just vote with your wallet and buy elsewhere -- that's business in the good old USA.
Dude it's not even about chaper elsewhere ..... they attempted to price galge my *** and then turned me away over $50 .... that's fuc*in greedy dude. My offer was MORE than reasonable ... AT a few dollars under MSRP. Granted C-West stuff is usually not marked up very much, but this is still a lost $2000 sale over 50 bucks, and now the kit is still sitting in their inventory.

Oh and don't bring the good ole' business in the USofA excuse into account ..... there is a such thing as generating revenue through fair mar-ups and larger sales volume. Vivid does the high volume part well, but then they justify their huge, greedy mark-ups by claiming that they have the product in stock and we can have it right away .... they prey off the impatient crowd ... everybody wants their cars to look good, and go fast NOW! ...... AND that is exactly what Vivid takes advantage. Fu*k it's probably listed as their core compentency somewhere.

Last edited by evo1; Aug 23, 2003 at 12:49 PM.
Old Aug 23, 2003, 12:47 PM
Former Sponsor

If you would like to discuss a deal for you, then please contact an owner. Please do not hijack the thread as it is a forsale thread not a review thread.
Old Aug 23, 2003, 12:53 PM
Former Sponsor

CWEST EVO VIII Front Bumper $849.99
CWEST EVO VIII Side Skirts (Pair) $569.99
CWEST EVO VIII Rear Bumper $499.99

Shipping via Truck Freight (Lower 48 States) -$175

$2092Total.

$50 dicount

You Pay 2072 Shipped.

If you want it, they are INSTOCK.

Last edited by Vivid Racing; Aug 23, 2003 at 01:00 PM.
Old Aug 23, 2003, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by VividRacing.com
CWEST EVO VIII Front Bumper $849.99
CWEST EVO VIII Side Skirts (Pair) $599.99
CWEST EVO VIII Rear Bumper $699.99

Shipping via Truck Freight (Lower 48 States) -$175

$2322 Total.

$50 dicount

You Pay 2272 Shipped.

If you want it, they are INSTOCK.
Dude,

Go look at your original add on page 1, total up the price of the 3 pieces, and and then compare it to this price above. Why do we have a variation?
Old Aug 23, 2003, 01:02 PM
Former Sponsor

Sorry about that, we edited that. We have more then one person working here. Instead of being very harsh behind the screen name, why dont you just call to take care of the situation and have it resolved.

We could very well come back with comments that are surly and aggressive, but just trying to show you where the costs come from. There is no mark up, price gouging, or trying to do people wrong. We just brought products in from Japan, and now have them available for sale. RELAX...we are here to help.