Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Discounted Item List

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2003, 08:08 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by ez76
What is the JDM word for "30% above retail"?
Vivid?

Just messing with you guys... but seriously, I was more concerned they had a few prices on their website cheaper than quoted above
Old Oct 8, 2003, 08:16 AM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by sneakychaos

Vivid?

I was more concerned they had a few prices on their website cheaper than quoted above

Exactly thats Vivid for you, I give them props for being able to keep the doors open this long its boggles the mind how they can be the absolute Bozos of the business world and still come away OK. Everyone across all car boards knows Vivids financial rapists and they stick around- thats truly amazing
Old Oct 8, 2003, 10:49 AM
MP5
In Timeout

PM From Vivid racing:

I have read your post and quoted you obove in regards to the negative name calling. We at Vivid do not appreciate it. We don't mind if you have some creative critisism that you'd like to post. But using words like "Bozos" and "finacial rapists" not only makes you look bad but is simply not true. We have many satisfied customers who continue to purchace from us. The question I have for you is Have you ever purchaced from us? Have we done you wrong in some way? If so we'd like to remedy the situation. If this sounds good to you then let me know. 480-966-3040x229
Huff

Huff I am sorry that I offended you. In fact I have been a customer so I am talking from first hand experience, Seems you might not have even been with Vivid during the early WRX days- or am I the one now making the assumptions? Anyway Im sorry you dont remember my two botched orders and the money I had to get back from my credit card company but those worked out just fine well worth my effort for the already extra mark up.

Anyway I posted this here so that the community can see that you all are serious about making past wrong right, I think thats a good start and shows true effort on your part- I applaud that, I would also like retract my comment of "Bozo" and "Financial Rapists" as they are destructive, negative, and unproductive, as Vivid truly believes that the prices they offer are serious discounts from what theyd like to charge and make in profit off us. I dont think I add any positive to your efforts and wish to retract most if all of my statements including this one.
Old Oct 8, 2003, 11:16 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks MP5, I knew you were a good guy.
Old Oct 8, 2003, 11:24 AM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by VividRacing.com
No problem Im glad we kissed and made up
Old Oct 8, 2003, 11:29 AM
In Timeout

Your prices still suck, I used to by Comptech stuff for my NSX and it was high like you guys but guess what there service ROCKED. I had a supercharger that the belt failed, they paid to tow it as well as ALL the labor to fix it and even gave me a rental car. I don't have a problem paying OVER list, but if I am going to pay that I BETTER GET DAMN GOOD SERVICE. Also is Vivid not a **** company?

Originally posted by VividRacing.com
Old Oct 8, 2003, 12:26 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by MP5

No problem Im glad we kissed and made up
We all know what DSM stands for.

What a great day so far...

I will definately state that no matter what, I think Vivid has largest supply of IN STOCK parts for our EVO's, which shows dedication.