Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

CRASH BEAMS FOR YOUR JDM BUMPERS l ONES THAT ACTUALLY WORK, NOW IN STOCK!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2009, 10:20 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry, our Photobucket account was down. Everything is back up.
Old Dec 10, 2009, 08:07 PM

How long do you think it'll get to 23518 if it ships monday?
Old Dec 11, 2009, 10:53 AM
Former Sponsor

It will take about 4-5 business days for transit.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 11:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
these should be fully welded and not stitch welded.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 02:38 PM
Former Sponsor

You are looking at the prototypes. The retail version is fully welded.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 05:02 PM
Evolving Member

So it just replaces the factory crash beam. It bolts on with a standard socket set or do we need any special tools?
Old Dec 15, 2009, 05:25 PM
Former Sponsor

It comes with all the necessary hardware for installation. It is a direct bolt-on solution to your factory crash beam. No custom fabrication is needed. It all bolts down with standard tools.
Old Jan 1, 2010, 11:25 AM

Needs instructions. I'm trying to figure out how to slap this crash beam on along with modding the bumper harness. I hope I figure it out before dark.

EDIT: Figured it all out lol. One catch after all the drama, my perrin muffler is too big!!! I gotta slap my greddy one back in then go to a muffler shop so the perrin muffler's tip is the only one going through the bottom of the bumper. Will post pics as soon as I get this issue resolved.

BTW, makes it a whole lot cleaner with the demonwerkz rear crash beam, I just dremel'd the crap out of stuff I didn't need on the bumper harness or in the way of putting the crash beam through the little space lol. Also fits perfect on the back of the car and the bumper.

What's the two big nuts and screws for? They're 18mm. Should I just use the 4 bolts to mount the rear crash beam on the car and not need to drill my car for those 2 big bolts?

Last edited by supremellama; Jan 1, 2010 at 02:40 PM.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 03:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by supremellama
Needs instructions. I'm trying to figure out how to slap this crash beam on along with modding the bumper harness. I hope I figure it out before dark.

EDIT: Figured it all out lol. One catch after all the drama, my perrin muffler is too big!!! I gotta slap my greddy one back in then go to a muffler shop so the perrin muffler's tip is the only one going through the bottom of the bumper. Will post pics as soon as I get this issue resolved.

BTW, makes it a whole lot cleaner with the demonwerkz rear crash beam, I just dremel'd the crap out of stuff I didn't need on the bumper harness or in the way of putting the crash beam through the little space lol. Also fits perfect on the back of the car and the bumper.

What's the two big nuts and screws for? They're 18mm. Should I just use the 4 bolts to mount the rear crash beam on the car and not need to drill my car for those 2 big bolts?
Glad to hear everything worked out. The installation process is (as you have seen) fairly straight forward with all the right components.

For a fairly decent guide on how to install the bumper, please refer to this link:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...r-install.html

As for the hardware, you will reuse the factory (large) bolts to mount the beam to your chassis. I believe there are 2 extra's with each kit.
Old Jan 8, 2010, 04:27 PM
Former Sponsor

Bump!!
Old Jan 11, 2010, 02:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Bump
Old Jan 14, 2010, 11:59 AM
Former Sponsor

Up to the top!
Old Jan 19, 2010, 02:23 PM
Former Sponsor

Old Jan 25, 2010, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by supremellama

We have added 2 extra bolts for guys who want to secure it on there even more! Just drill 2 small holes and place the bolt through the frame.. its there so you can sleep better at night!
Old Jan 25, 2010, 01:27 PM
Former Sponsor

Thanks for chiming in Tony!

Quick Reply: CRASH BEAMS FOR YOUR JDM BUMPERS l ONES THAT ACTUALLY WORK, NOW IN STOCK!!