Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Free shipping through friday on....

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2010, 09:41 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Free shipping through friday on....

Competition makes some great clutch kits for the dsm and I actually used many of them when they first introduced them years ago. I have installed over 20 of their stage 2 kits myself and they have all turned out great. It's just one example of a product that offers good quality for a good price! Check out the options that we have for your EVO!!!

Stage 2 Clutch Kit

This is a GREAT clutch for anyone with some power! I have used these on cars with 400whp and they have really held up. Engagement is EXCELLENT and the pedal pressure is very moderate compared to most other similar kits on the market. If you don't want to go to extreme with a clutch or want to replace the stocker with something to give you room to grow, this is a great kit for you!

Stage 3 Clutch Kit

The stage 3 kit offers the same plate as the stage 2 but with their segmented Kevlar friction surface. When properly broken in, this kit can hold some great power and LAST a long time! The first one I ever installed ran in the same EVO for over 3 years!!! That's with going to the track, fun on the road and daily driving!

Stage 4 Clutch Kit

This is one of my favorite 6 puck kits for the EVO. Competition did a good job of mating up a good pressure plate with their disc. Their 6 puck is one that I have used in all kinds of builds over the years. I'm talking street cars, drift cars and drag cars. It's one of the most left leg friendly 6 puck kits I have ever used.

Competition Flywheel

I have used this flywheel on installs than any other. It's light weight, steel design is the ideal weight and boy oh boy, i have installed them in cars that have put it to the test! Delivers great performance at a great price, everytime!

Ceramic Twin Disk Kit

The Competition Clutch twin disk kit offers great performance and reliability at a very reasonable price!

Looking for a complete solution? We have Competition Clutch and flywheel packages to save you money and simply the buying process!

I include the clutch kit, flywheel and can even include fluids, clutch lines and bushings! Talk to me about your performance needs and I'll put together the perfect package!

MOST KITS AVAILABLE TO SHIP SAME DAY! IN MOST CASES, YOU'LL HAVE IT NEXT DAY, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST!!!!!

MORE TO COME!!!!!
Old Apr 28, 2010, 09:42 AM
Account Disabled

We have a good supply of Manley H Beam and I Beam Rods for your build! While supplies last, we'll be offering free ground shipping!!!!

Don't miss out. No matter what power level you are building for, we have a rod for you!!!!
Old Apr 28, 2010, 09:42 AM
Account Disabled

We've got a great supply of Mishimoto EVERYTHING! We've got great pricing and free shipping! That saves you big $$ because of the usual shipping prices on things like radiators and shrouds! Don't miss out on the pricing, while supplies last!!!!

Mishimotor Radiator

Whether you are a daily driver looking for an upgrade to your OEM radiator, or a racer looking for a dependable quality radiator, we have just what you are looking for! Mishimoto Performance Radiators are 100% brazed aluminum, ensuring a lasting lifetime of efficient cooling.

All Mishimoto Radiators come with a lifetime warranty!!!!!

Mishimoto Fan Shroud

Mishimoto has developed a new line of performance aluminum fan shroud kits. The Mishimoto fan shroud kits are a direct OEM fit and include Mishimoto slim electric fans. All Mishimoto aluminum fan shrouds are significantly lighter and more durable than standard OEM shrouds. They will notably improve engine cooling performance by delivering more air to the radiator and driving out excess heat. Importantly, Mishimoto fans shroud kits will safely secure the fan blades from potentially damaging other vital engine components.

Mishimoto Radiator Hose Kit

Mishimoto Radiator Hose Kits are made with a dual layer combining high grade silicone and Dupont Nomex technology to provide efficient heat reduction and increased pressure tolerance.

Mishimoto Radiator Hose Kits are a direct replacement for your OEM hoses and install in minutes without headache.

Mishimoto Intercooler

Mishimoto has designed several sleek high performance universal front mount intercoolers. From the traditional show-off front mount to the stylish sleeper look, Mishimoto has the intercooler for you.

Mishimoto Intercoolers are available in Polished or Sleeper Black and come with multiple mounting points for complete custom install options.

All of this and tons of great other products are shipping all day!!! NO SHIPPING OR HANDLING FEE AT ALL!!!!!
Old Apr 29, 2010, 09:16 AM
Account Disabled

Magnus Fuel Rails:

Magnus’ Billet Fuel Rail can supply you with enough fueling to achieve well over 1000hp. Although quite pleasing to the eye rest assured our Fuel Rails are all about getting the job done! Made from 6061 billet and CNC machined for a precise fit each piece is test fitted and inspected prior to leaving our facility. Our Fuel Rail is available in a mirror polished finish as well as hard anodized in a variety of colors for those running methanol (still gasoline compatible). We thread our 7/8 diameter rail to accept 10AN O Ring fittings. All new mounting hardware is included.
BLACK AND POLISHED, IN STOCK!!!!

Fuelab FPR

FUELAB 515 Series Fuel Pressure Regulators are designed with performance and flexibility in mind. They accept port style and non-port style union fittings without interference. Several configurations are available, supporting carbureted applications as low as 1 PSID to fuel injected applications up to 125 PSID. The 515 Series Fuel Pressure Regulator has a -6AN return port located on the bottom.
BLACK FPR is in stock and ready to help with your fuel system!

Fuelab Fuel Filters

FUELAB In-Line Fuel Filters keep your engine running clean. They feature male AN / 37º Flared fitting end caps, so you can attach them directly to other fuel system components*. Also featured are machined internal radii for minimal pressure drop. For greater flow capacity and increased filtration the larger 828 Series Fuel Filter is equipped with a 5 inch element.

We've got various colors and sizes in stock and ready for immediate shipment!!!
Old Apr 29, 2010, 09:17 AM
Account Disabled

We've got a great supply of Wiseco Pistons in stock and ready to ship! I am including them into my FREE SHIPPING DEAL!!!!

Check out the pistons that I have on sale!!!!
  • 7 bolt, 4G63, 2.0L Pistons, 9.0:1, 85mm bore, STD - WIS K597M85
  • 7 bolt, 4G63, 2.0L Pistons, 9.0:1, 85.5mm bore, .020 - WIS K597M855
  • 93-01- 4G63 (.080 over), 7 bolt - 4G64 (.020),2.0 liter- Wiseco K548M87

$429, FREE SHIPPING!!!
Old Apr 30, 2010, 06:58 AM
Account Disabled

Dont miss out on the huge savings folks! Big discounts and free shipping make for huge savings!!!!