Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

CUSCO coilover are on SALE....

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2004, 07:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CUSCO coilover are on SALE....

Cusco suspension coilovers are on sale at Boost Solutions for the week til January, 12th. For more suspension products please check the provided linkwww.boost-solutions.com/evosuspension.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Place your order online, or call us at 770-904-2644

Cusco Zero-1 Coilover (pillowball) for EVO8 - $1499

Cusco Zero-2 Coilover (pillowball) for EVO- $1839

Cusco Zero-2R Coilover (pillowball) for EVO8 - $2089

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boost Solutions Inc.
If you have any questions or inquiries, Give us a call at 770-904-2644 or e-mail us at sales@boostsolutionsinc.net
www.boost-solutions.com

- meet or beat competitors prices is our goal
- excellent customer service is our primary goal
- reliable before-sale and after-sale technical support is a plus

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old Jan 5, 2004, 08:04 AM
Evolved Member

CUSCO Clutch for $1499....

Cusco clutch for $1499+shipping.... Four left to go...
Old Jan 5, 2004, 08:13 AM
Evolved Member

can you tell me the difference between the three coilover sets? i am in the market for a set and i was thinking about going with the tein flex kit. but i've heard many good things about cusco.
Old Jan 5, 2004, 08:23 AM
Evolved Member

The main difference between both CUSCO 1 and 2 is that the 2 series is offering 5 levels of adjustable dampening, which is not a feature of the Zero 1 coilover. Compared to the Tein Flexes, which are going for $1475, both are great in terms of performance and car look, but the difference of 320 some dollars is another issue as well

Thanks

Andy

Originally posted by Rez90
can you tell me the difference between the three coilover sets? i am in the market for a set and i was thinking about going with the tein flex kit. but i've heard many good things about cusco.
Old Jan 5, 2004, 08:24 AM
Evolved Member

which would be the best choice for street use. i would like to get the best handling possible while still being able to keep my spine in check.

from your experience, which do you prefer.
Old Jan 5, 2004, 09:09 AM
Evolved Member

Tein Flexes will do for your spine , just kidding man, from personal experience the Flexes with the EDFC works great on our car for daily driving. Great quality ...

Andy

Originally posted by Rez90
which would be the best choice for street use. i would like to get the best handling possible while still being able to keep my spine in check.

from your experience, which do you prefer.
Old Jan 5, 2004, 03:32 PM
Evolved Member

Unfortunately they are a downgrade since they arent even inverted. What you're feeling that's better is the fact your center of gravity is lower, and the shock is stiffer. I'd rather get some JIC FLTA2 or something else invterted.