Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

//LOWPROaero "LowPods" | 1/2/3 GAUGE PODS NOW AVAILABLE!***

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2013, 05:58 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
//LOWPROaero "LowPods" | 1/2/3 GAUGE PODS NOW AVAILABLE!***

http://lowproaero.com

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! WE WILL SOON BE RELEASING A FULL LINE OF CARBON FIBER AERO PRODUCTS FOR THE EVO X!

//LOWPROAERO
***LOWPODS***
SLEEK CUSTOM LOW PROFILE A-PILLAR GAUGE PODS

TIRED OF FOREVER WAITING?
10 PEOPLE PER BATCH. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. $75 DEPOSIT. 30 DAY WAIT PER BATCH.

YOUR CHOICE OF:

TEXTURED BLACK OR OEM GREY
1/2/3 PODS
52MM? 60MM? MIX IT UP!
(PLEASE SPECIFY)

PRICING LIST

1 POD - $199
2 PODS - $209
3 PODS - $219
(add $11 for shipping + handling)

-----

EACH LOWPROAERO LOWPOD IS BACKED BY OUR 2-YEAR WARRANTY PROGRAM. NOT HAPPY WITH OUR PRODUCT? YOU MAY RETURN IT, NO QUESTIONS ASKED***

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. HERE'S WHY...

QUALITY MATERIALS
LOWPROAERO LowPods are made with 100% OEM cores, using only commercial qualitymanufacturing materials designed specifically for automotive plastics. Ourpillars are guaranteed not to crack or fade under any conditions, and that'sbacked in writing with our 2 year warranty.

QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
Our unrivaled ability to produce a near-perfect replicationof the OEM interior color and texture, is due in part by a multi-stage laminateprocess, leaving an impeccable and flawless finish.

CUSTOMIZED OPTIONS
1 pod? 2 pods? 3 pods? You decide. 52mm, 60mm, or a mix ofboth? Standard height or the exclusive "LowPod" design that sits lessthan an inch off the dashboard? OEM grey, textured black, or carbon fiberoptions are all available. Your car, your way.

LOWPROAERO GUARANTEE
You have 30 days to return the pillar, no questions asked, for a full refund. Each pillar comes with a 2 year,no hassle, warranty exchange program. LOWPROAERO has been serving the importscene with high quality plastics and composites for years, and we are excitedto add our new line of LowPods. Buy with confidence, buy with LOWPROAERO.

TO PURCHASE, PLEASE SEND US A PRIVATE MESSAGE, OR YOU MAY E-MAIL US DIRECTLY AT SALES@LOWPROAERO.COM. THANK YOU!

JIMMY
SALES@LOWPROAERO.COM
714-362-5001
GRAFTON, WI

Last edited by LOWPROaero; Mar 18, 2013 at 06:01 PM.
Old Mar 18, 2013, 05:59 PM
Former Sponsor

*reserved*
Old Mar 18, 2013, 05:59 PM
Former Sponsor

**reserved**
Old Mar 18, 2013, 06:19 PM

I want in, do you have any pics of them installed?
Old Mar 18, 2013, 06:45 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Ikaika14
I want in, do you have any pics of them installed?
Yes, those are incoming along with a few customer testimonies

We have two spots down already, there are 8 more left in batch one-so send your info!

We are committed to only selling what is actually available. We deal directly with Mitsubishi, who only supplies their entire dealer network with a certain amount of parts, and pillars is not one that is in high demand. For example, there are not even 60 pillars in the whole network-so we would not presell a bunch of products based on cores that do not even exist, and would not even be available for 6-8 months. Our cores exist, our setup is ready, now all we need to know is how you want your LowPod

Last edited by LOWPROaero; Mar 18, 2013 at 06:50 PM.
Old Mar 18, 2013, 09:00 PM
ikt
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Wow, hey so some customers have told me some of the excuses our competitors are making, lets just clear this up:

No hurricane affected any "raw materials". We all use the same parts, and There's been no "hurricane delays" here, or Japan.

In fact , there's a surplus of pillars at the moment due to a large special order that was made for a company who then didn't pay for it. No beuno! I was offered a good deal on them, and some of them I've already got coming. Ten came today too.

I go to the dealership and buy them bulk from the parts manager and always have. They're considered "collision repair" items (cuz they only need replaced when an airbag breaks them, look behind it), so mits doesn't stock a lot in the dealer network. Few dozen maybe. You can reasonably get ten a month. They're never stocked for retail. You can here stuff about QA and warehouse and raw materials but that's all nonsense-they just don't make that many

Last edited by ikt; Mar 22, 2013 at 03:29 AM.
Old Mar 18, 2013, 10:13 PM

i asked "ikt" to add me to your list. i deff want in and have my $75 deposit ready. ikt also said you might do an exchange program with our existing pillars ive got one ready to ship to you guys too! i also want to see it installed. ill wait for that then send the deposit in.

Last edited by 675carlos; Mar 18, 2013 at 10:19 PM.
Old Mar 18, 2013, 10:32 PM
ikt
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 675carlos
i asked "ikt" to add me to your list. i deff want in and have my $75 deposit ready. ikt also said you might do an exchange program with our existing pillars ive got one ready to ship to you guys too!
Yup yup! Theres 4 buyers for 6 pjllars so far, including yours. LowPro is east coast so he's snagging beauty sleep, but anyone who PMd me has had their pm forwarded to LowPro.

And yes, we will actually BUY your old pillar, in any condition (OEM, AMI customs cores, and DIY-gone-wrong all eligible) Not store credit, not Monopoly money. Cold hard Paypal cheddar! You got two, we will buy two. We want em. We actually warranty out stuff, and what we do is send the replacement FIRST, you migrate your stuff, and send back the defective one, too. You don't need to deal with excuses or nonsense. 2 year warranty, flat out swap. 30 day return policy, no begging or complaint threads required, and you won't hear any excuses about why you can't have it. We have the money to cover returns, we have the ability to swap out a defect FIRST, and we don't expect anyone to be treated a way we wouldn't want to be treated. I dunno about you, but my car is my favorite, most loved and used thing that I own, and I take it personally when I here a bunch absurd excuses about shady dealings that are clearly not true.

Car parts are an emotional purchase, and our love of our cars can lead us to do dumb things like pay in full for parts that don't exist, believe of bunch of crappy lies, and patiently sit, forever waiting, for mediocre parts. If I was buying a hot dog, and I gave the guy cash for a hotdog, and the guy said okay lemme get your hot dog, then he came back 6 months later with a pile of rat turds and season salt on a bun and gave it to me, I'd be pretty mad. Even madder if I was told I got rat turds instead of a hotdog because of a set of extraordinary stories of hurricanes, superstorms, pretend warehouses and quality control agents and blah blah, and that they don't normally give refunds for rat turds substitutions but in this case they will cuz someone made a thread about it.

Last edited by ikt; Mar 19, 2013 at 09:47 PM.
Old Mar 18, 2013, 10:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just wanted to add....IKT has great workmanship. He does an awesome job on CF repair. Wish i took some "before" pics, but my PW:JDM radiator shroud had a crack (pretty much broken) in it that IKT fixed. Now it's solid. Also a stand up guy. Did what he said, for the price he stated, and delivered what he promised. No BS, and no shenanigans.
Old Mar 19, 2013, 12:30 AM
ikt
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pinegreen
Just wanted to add....IKT has great workmanship. He does an awesome job on CF repair. Wish i took some "before" pics, but my PW:JDM radiator shroud had a crack (pretty much broken) in it that IKT fixed. Now it's solid. Also a stand up guy. Did what he said, for the price he stated, and delivered what he promised. No BS, and no shenanigans.
Ahoy! Thanks for the kind words I need to get cracking on your zeitronix mount too
Old Mar 19, 2013, 03:44 AM

ikt dont forget about me...lol...responded to your pm...i want my spot #2 on 3 52 mm pillar pod...lol
Old Mar 19, 2013, 01:14 PM
ikt
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evox23
ikt dont forget about me...lol...responded to your pm...i want my spot #2 on 3 52 mm pillar pod...lol
you have it sir
Old Mar 19, 2013, 10:09 PM
Former Sponsor

I've just about PM'ed everyone interested. To make this easier, I'm going to allow everyone to option out their own custom gauge pod on our website. This way, you wont have to waste time typing out how you'd like your own pod.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 06:09 PM
ikt
Evolved Member

Just got ten more OEM pillars in

Usually there's a bit of a wait to get pillars from Mitsubishi, but there was a huge order left unpaid on the east coast, and now Mitsubishi is stuck with a huge surplus. They offered them to us dirt cheap. If there's enough interest, we might pick more of them up and do a few more batches

for those of you who already put your deposit down, take a look! Here's your stuff (picture may contain a huge roll of carbon fiber and a prototype set of seat inserts in full carbon fiber-soon? ) :

Name:  o1jTGxvl.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  46.3 KB

Name:  FepZOpnl.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  34.6 KB
this load must have come from Japan...if anyone can tell me what that says, I'll write your name in cursive baby!

Last edited by ikt; Mar 21, 2013 at 07:52 PM.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 09:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Please visit our website at http://lowproaero.com/evox to fully customize your complete custom LOWPOD gauge pod.

And as IKT mentioned previously, we've got these IN STOCK, and MADE TO ORDER IMMEDIATELY.

Quick Reply: //LOWPROaero "LowPods" | 1/2/3 GAUGE PODS NOW AVAILABLE!***