Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Varis USA Introduction Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2004, 03:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chris,

Monster Sport has a longer build time than Varis. (we quote 6-10 weeks) Varis is a different situation because we are their authorized distributors in the U.S.

I am not familiar with you order, however, if you give me a call at (310) 327-4676 I would be more than happy to assist you in pulling up your order and finding out what is going on.

Thank You,
roo
Old Jun 16, 2004, 04:07 PM
Evolved Member

roo i have been calling atleast every 3 weeks and nothing has been solved always its on the next container.... i didnt want to take this to a public grounds but this is bull****. i hope you onderstand my complaint and honor that i have made serveral efforts to contacting you guys to solving my problem before i made this public!
Old Jun 16, 2004, 04:27 PM
Evolved Member

man... I want that Front Lip spoiler

-shahul
Old Jun 16, 2004, 04:52 PM
Evolved Member

oh, 1 more thing....what about the side skirts under peices I saw on your website.....?

-shahul
Old Jun 16, 2004, 06:01 PM

Dear Mr. Bubbler:

Please direct any questions, concerns or comments directly to me. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. I do not recall ever hearing from you on your order and I welcome your call or email to discuss it. Posting on this thread about the delays of your Monster Sport aero parts is unfortunately not going to help us resolve your concerns. Your best method of that is contacting me directly.

I apologize publicly for the unfortunate delays that you've endured on your Monster Sport order. We've specialized in importing and freight solutions within this industry for three years now and for every 100 smooth transactions there are one or two unexpectedly slow ones. Obviously if all products were delivered at times below our expectations we would not be in the business of handling importing for customers, businesses and manufacturers.

We are doing everything that we can to serve you and our other customers. Unlike most companies, we ship containers from Japan every 2-4 weeks whether they are full or not. We dont hold our shipments until they are filled. This is why when you call us, you usually get the response that we are receiving a new container soon and your parts may be on it. We get containers that often.

I apologize for any problems that you may have had with your order and I look forward to discussing it with you privately so that we may shift this thread's focus back onto the exciting newVARIS products that are now available in the US.

Thank you,

Ben Schaffer
President
Bulletproof Automotive
Direct Email: Ben@BulletproofAutomotive.com
Phone: 310.327.4676
Old Jun 16, 2004, 06:11 PM

Lastly, I'd like to note that importing products is an inexact science. We can not control the build times of items that are not in stock in Japan. While sometimes manufacturers have items in stock, other times they do not. We do our best to quote approximate delivery times, however due to all of the variables, it is impossible to ever know exactly when an item will arrive.

The only thing that we can know for certian is our role in the process: When the order is submitted to the Japanese supplier (generally 24-48 hours after we collect payment) and when/how often our containers ship.

We spend a significant amount of money to ensure that our containers leave at least once per month from Japan and we have a warehouse and staff in Japan to facilitate this.

Sincerely,
Ben
Old Jun 16, 2004, 06:14 PM

We installed a VARIS hood today on our new demo car. We'll be installing the complete VARIS line-up of aero parts on this car soon.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...threadid=85237
Old Jun 17, 2004, 11:37 AM

Keep the orders coming in! The president of Varis is very pleased with the outcome of the first few orders.
Old Jun 17, 2004, 07:50 PM

how much is the carbon fiber wing and mirrors?
Old Jun 17, 2004, 11:07 PM
Evolved Member

dayum!!! varis is hella tight man do you guys also have the cf guard for the exhaust? its on the varis site but its for the evo7,would that fit the 8 with no problems?
Old Jun 18, 2004, 07:01 AM
Evolved Member

NO answer on the b-pillars? I thought you guys would want to sel some of these. I'll check E-bay.
Old Jun 18, 2004, 01:51 PM

I'll take the front lip spoiler, GT aero fender set and fender vent covers all in carbon fiber (noticed the front lip is Kevlar in pics) pm me with total please. I'm willing to pay a reasonable expidite charge if you can promise them to me in time to install by the 24th of july as that is HIN in chicago. Personal check in the mail saturday/monday or money order thursday (saturday if you get a hold of me by tomorrow). Take your pic!
Old Jun 18, 2004, 04:31 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Work - New York, Alaska, Mexico or the Caribbean. -Home - Tx Hill Country
Originally Posted by uranium9v
NO answer on the b-pillars? I thought you guys would want to sel some of these. I'll check E-bay.
Send them a PM or call them. It is too easy to miss a question in a post.
Old Jun 19, 2004, 12:39 AM
mr2

doesn't varis make a rear diffuser also?
Old Jun 19, 2004, 04:14 AM
Evolving Member

Dang, you customers must have money coming out of your asses!

Quick Reply: Varis USA Introduction Group Buy