Notices
Evo X Dyno Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

Top Level Performance + AMS/Ets combo "crushes" the stock turbo X

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2010, 11:06 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by spln*up
This is my Evo being dyno by E-spec. When it came to search for a tuner, im very **** on how they work and what knowledge they have. It took 3 months of solid research to see who can tune my evo x at the end i ended with E-spec. Im glad i made the choice..... Erkel is very professional and down to earth just like any other guy, we all put our pants on one leg at a time, unlike other tuners i know, they think too much of themselves. But what truly got me going with Erkel is that you can tell he takes all tunning to heart and how excited he gets when the car responds the way it should. Every pull he made he came out of the car and went over the pull with me to let me know what the car was doing and what he is trying to have the car do. This is my second evo and i have never experience this kind of treatment by any other tuner....ever...so if you still have second thoughts about going to anyone...call erkel @toplevel....believe me you wont be dissapointed!!!

As i stated to Erkel this is phase one for me, i will be back next year for a retune for FPred,FullRace Manifold,Cams,Headstuds and DW1000 injectors. All this parts talking also bring another thing about Erkel....He IS NOT a product pusher.....he listen to my corcerns and gave suggestions.....IM E-SPEC FOR LIFE!!! if you like to talk about my experience with him feel free to PM.....
All I can say after that is--- WOW!

Thanks for the kind words.
Old Jun 9, 2010, 04:03 PM
Evolving Member

Good job top level, i know Sam can't wait to install some more go fast goodies and get retuned!!!

Hey who came up with "Dr. Luv" LMFAO...

Sam, good luck with your new found power!!

Walt
Old Jun 17, 2010, 03:50 PM

Hey i used to live in danbury two thumbs up~!
Old Jun 17, 2010, 05:21 PM

Forgot to mention, dont know if you can tell but im running 19" wheels, to some people that makes a diference in numbers and 1/4 mile time......i think is just minimal if anything.