Notices
Evo X Engine Management / Tuning Forums Discuss the major engine management systems.

anyone using accessmanager yet?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2010, 07:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
anyone using accessmanager yet?

This software from what I can tell will allow me to tune my accessport maps for free? Is this like ecuflash with a tactrix cable or is this a better way to go?
Old Oct 15, 2010, 08:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
never used it, but I can almost guarantee that it cannot do anything more than ecuflash+tactrix cable can.

not sure on the cost, but I'm going to also go out on a limb and say the tactrix cable is cheaper, and more widely used (bigger support base IMO)
Old Oct 15, 2010, 08:58 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ekizenbe
This software from what I can tell will allow me to tune my accessport maps for free? Is this like ecuflash with a tactrix cable or is this a better way to go?
Hi,

Just to clarify. The AccessPORT Manager software is used to manage the map files on your AccessPORT. It allows you to move our off-the-shelf maps and/or custom tuned maps to and from your AP.

We do offer AccessTUNER Race software which allows you to create custom calibrations for your AccessPORT. We are currently in the process of fixing some bugs and updating table definitions to improve support for the EVO X. Keep an eye on the forums for updates.

Thanks,

Sean @ COBB