Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Nisei Install Question?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2009, 04:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are there any completed shots? Did the kit come with instructions at least? Are there any cons to running the breather filter?
Old Apr 28, 2009, 07:10 PM
Evolving Member

the kit comes with a filter to put on #1, nothing goes on 2, and you can either leave 3 off or make a hole in the rubber dirter valve return hose and put it in there, which is what i did on mine. this kit relocates the dv to the side of the licp, so the hard line that used to connect the dv to the intake manifold will be un-used. just run a vac line right fron the intake manifold to the dv.

Last edited by jmorris1027; Apr 28, 2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old Apr 29, 2009, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by STi2EvoX
Nisei is great quality stuff man, I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Their quaity is second to none with more advanced and more expensive to produce parts than the competition for the same price or less. Who else goes through the trouble of producing long, 1 piece mandrel pipes that increase tooling and manufacturing costs? Everyone else just makes 2 piece units that don't cost as much to produce, yet they charge the same price. Plus, from what I can gather they make about the best intercoolers on the market. Also I don't know why you are knocking their customer service; Kevin is about the nicest guy I've talked to in a long time and more than willing to help you out if you have questions. If you need help with something, just call and leave a message and Kevin will get back to you promptly. Customer service doesn't really get much better than that. Don't knock them just because they are a small company; these small companies often make better stuff than the big dogs.
oh yeah???? Then why dont they send detailed instructions then?