Need some advice on what turbo to get - Page 3 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Need some advice on what turbo to get

Old Jan 12, 2019, 11:44 AM
EvoM Guru

Originally Posted by MannyEvoX View Post
Update: I talked to my tuner last night about sleeving and how much it would cost and to my surprise he said it would be about $600 for the sleeves and $500 to get machined. I'm not sure where the other price came from, maybe I misheard so I apologize for the sake of his reputation cause that would'nt be fair. Anyways he was happy with thinking about sleeving my motor and since it's relatively inexpensive compared to everything else I will be getting sleeves as well! Now I can really push the 8374 if I want to
I had my block sleeved by Race Engine Development (one of the best in the industry) with Darton sleeves and it cost me $1,450

In the grand scheme of things it's not that much $$$.

My motor build itself all in was under $10,000 for top notch parts and easily made 640whp DJ and 570whp MD at 29psi.

Last edited by razorlab; Jan 12, 2019 at 11:50 AM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.