Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Evo X abs,asc and drivetrain problems

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2018, 05:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo X abs,asc and drivetrain problems

My evo x is flashing the abs and asc in the dashboard and recently somting like "drivetrain service soon" flashed in the middle. When i was driving on the expressway i reached 200kph and suddenly i lost power and the "check engine" light turned on. Does anyone know what can cause this kind of problems? And does anyone know a shop in the philippines that specializes on evos. Thank you for the answers
Old Nov 26, 2018, 09:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ernel_espeleta
My evo x is flashing the abs and asc in the dashboard and recently somting like "drivetrain service soon" flashed in the middle. When i was driving on the expressway i reached 200kph and suddenly i lost power and the "check engine" light turned on. Does anyone know what can cause this kind of problems? And does anyone know a shop in the philippines that specializes on evos. Thank you for the answers
check the reservoir tank on the trunk. Might be low on fluid for the awc. Otherwise the pump may have gone out.