Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Brooklyn NY got the X

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2008, 01:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brooklyn NY got the X

LOL talking about mark up LOL

Msrp + 5gz

To me interior ix is nicer but the X seats are better
Old Feb 16, 2008, 06:58 PM
Evolving Member

dam +5k?
Old Feb 16, 2008, 08:35 PM

and my customers wonder why we are marking them up 2500. everywhere else if 5-7grand markups.
Old Feb 16, 2008, 08:36 PM

i just called yonkers still dont have it
Old Feb 17, 2008, 07:41 AM
Evolving Member

No fast03evo---not everyone is marking them up---remember socal/norcal mitsu? you can get one from them for close to invoice. Shiping to nyc is $555 at the cheapest, and about $1200 with door to door, extra insurance and shiping in an enclosed container---STILL LESS THAN MSRP. I already have a deal in place for a gsr with sss and nav. for 36.3k with destination included, down from 37.7k---F*ck all dealers that want to price gauge, people should get together and all go to socal and have their cars shipped if they cant get a reasonable dealer like i did in nyc.
Old Feb 17, 2008, 07:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
maywood have a good amount of them
Old Feb 17, 2008, 07:51 AM
Account Disabled

Makes sense, the Bronx mitisubishi has some very rood employees that i've talked to in the passed. Their not very nice their along with their prices. They try and hit you over the head with an over priced evo. Yonkers is probably one of the nicest places to buy a evo from in the tristate area but their a little pushy when it comes to buying a evo and their prices are not cheap. But i'm sure their are not many mitsu dealers in the tristate area cause for the majority of them that I called their were out of business or went out of business just recently, most likly for the reasons I stated above.

Last edited by chrsevx; Feb 17, 2008 at 07:58 AM.
Old Feb 17, 2008, 08:00 AM
Evolving Member

Just wait a few months, then buy. In 3-4 months they'll be all over. Dealer tried to do the same thing to me on my first 2003 EVO. Had the price "market adjusted" by 5K and told me they would likely never come down. Six months later I bought from him at invoice. No big deal, wait a few months. Especially in any area that gets snow. No need to get the car all beat up from salt, stones, etc, or have to buy new tires immediately with a new car just to drive in light snow.
Old Feb 17, 2008, 08:33 AM
Evolving Member

went bak to the hempstead dealer and they markup was 5grand, **** that I'll wait
Old Feb 17, 2008, 08:35 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 92Tsi
Just wait a few months, then buy. In 3-4 months they'll be all over. Dealer tried to do the same thing to me on my first 2003 EVO. Had the price "market adjusted" by 5K and told me they would likely never come down. Six months later I bought from him at invoice. No big deal, wait a few months. Especially in any area that gets snow. No need to get the car all beat up from salt, stones, etc, or have to buy new tires immediately with a new car just to drive in light snow.
you make alot of sence
Old Feb 17, 2008, 03:40 PM
Evolving Member

in harlem the markup was 9k, talked them down to their msrp but it still was 37k or so
Old Feb 18, 2008, 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by redmachine
No fast03evo---not everyone is marking them up---remember socal/norcal mitsu? you can get one from them for close to invoice. Shiping to nyc is $555 at the cheapest, and about $1200 with door to door, extra insurance and shiping in an enclosed container---STILL LESS THAN MSRP. I already have a deal in place for a gsr with sss and nav. for 36.3k with destination included, down from 37.7k---F*ck all dealers that want to price gauge, people should get together and all go to socal and have their cars shipped if they cant get a reasonable dealer like i did in nyc.
there is one or two dealers in the nation that will mark down a car that just came out. but the other 99% of the dealers, this is the car we are supposed to make money on. Everyday we give away new cars under invoice. this is supposed to be something to makeup the give away. southcoast has a good system. shipping door to door service and invoice ect ect. for me.. im not buying a 36K car without driving it and seeing it for myself first. goodluck with your deal though.