Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

How Much for a new Evo / Is this a good deal? *Sticky/Merge* (Includes EvoM vendors)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2008, 04:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by billf2
I just had my X MR serviced at Joe Bullard Mitsubishi (251-476-2300) in Mobile, AL, and stopped in the sales area to check out the Evos. I was told that they have 3 GSRs that they're willing to sell at $500 over invoice with 0% financing for qualified buyers through Nov. 12. The three cars are RR, silver, and GG. Bryant (who sold me my MR) was the one who gave me this info.

Hope this helps someone.
$500 over invoice doesn't seem all that great... I got mine a few days ago for $400 under invoice with 0% financing, and people were saying I over payed...
Old Nov 3, 2008, 05:24 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by rasguedo
Evo MR.
$36,700
No add-ons
0%apr (he offered it to me on the MR)
10,000 down
$490.00 a month.

Seems to be a little much. Let me know what you all think.
how the F#*k did u get 0% apr for an MR
Old Nov 3, 2008, 05:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
^guess it just shows how much dealerships are hurting and how much they are willing to work with you.
Old Nov 3, 2008, 09:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur
$500 over invoice doesn't seem all that great... I got mine a few days ago for $400 under invoice with 0% financing, and people were saying I over payed...
I agree. 500 above invoice isn't a great deal.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by Zexnos
Just wanted to express my gratitude to Shahul. He has been extremely easy to work with and very informative with updates on my reserved MR. I cannot wait for it to be delivered.
Unfortunately I had a horrible experience at Rockville Mitsu. They brought me in promised me the car had the Aero kit and that I could buy there MR with 0% apr. All of that was a lie. The kicker is I was promised this by there own sales manager Brian. Andy I think one of the other salesman came right out and said that they had lied to me. Felix was my salesman and he was nice, however his Sales manager and the rest of the staff really messed this up. When I called back I got Joe the second manager (Brian was gone). Joe how shall I say, is a piece of work. Completely not helpful.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 07:39 AM
Evolving Member

I bought my Silver GSR (SSS, Aero, Navi, Sport Int) for $1K under invoice with $1K down and 0% APR. I probably could have gone lower now.
Old Nov 5, 2008, 07:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CharlesJ
Working on FL, none in PA at the moment

Baierl (pronounced beryl) is the only good one in Pittsburgh. Mike is the Evo technician and is a great guy to trust your evo with. I just moved to philly and I was told in the philly thread that Fred Beans mitsubishi is decent. I had my recent 10K service done there and they were ok. Of course I do not have any mods and dont know how mod friendly they are, but baierl is a definite winner as long as Mike works there. There are people on the pittsburgh thread who would vouch for Baierl.

I know this is a thread to advise of good dealerships to buy your X from, but in my experience, a good service department is a definite sign of a good dealership. I bought my X in Northern Virginia from Stohlman Mitsubishi and they are pretty good with giving you a decent deal without too much back and forth bargaining. I never had the opportunity to get the car serviced there, but the sales experience there was good.

Last edited by CatalystGod; Nov 5, 2008 at 07:09 AM.
Old Nov 5, 2008, 12:24 PM

Southwest va. Salem va. Dave Sarmadi Mitsubishi.
Sales: Salesman have little knowledge of Mitsubishi cars. They dont do much, basically the owner or managers come out and get fairly pushy. Dont expect a deal AT ALL!
Service: Helpfull, but dont seem to really know the cars. And they are very, very slow. About 1.5 hours for oil change.(I see the strategy, it worked, hence the new evo)
Selection: Alot of bmws, corvettes, porches, lexus, jaguar. These guys are trying to be a high end dealer, maybe they are. Only a handful of each type of mitsubishi.

Overall: This dealer is good if the car you really want is there, but I would not go there if a choice was available. No bad experiences really, just no good ones.
Old Nov 9, 2008, 08:47 AM

How much is there on the back end of a sale for Mitsubishi dealers. They are offering me a car with the sport interior package for the invoice of a base MR...

Any speculation on the incentives to be offered after 1 December when all the current ones expire?
Old Nov 9, 2008, 04:09 PM
Evolving Member

i bought my evo10 gsr a week ago for $31,900 w/ 0% apr. hid headlights, upgaded sound system, and extended rear spoiler.
original msrp was $35,665 in SOCAL
i got an additional $500 for loyalty rebate which goes towards the down payment
Old Nov 11, 2008, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by dongchad
i bought my evo10 gsr a week ago for $31,900 w/ 0% apr. hid headlights, upgaded sound system, and extended rear spoiler.

I've got a contract sitting on my table at home for an Octane Blue GSR w/ SSS like you from SouthCoast but for $31,999... exact same MSRP. So was your loyalty rebate on TOP of that $31,900 you paid? Did you buy from SouthCoast?

I haven't signed it yet because I'm still sorting through all the steps AND I'm trying to sell my 350z privately. Can't trade it in across the country.

-Tim
Old Nov 12, 2008, 09:42 PM
Cyp
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RuNvS
I've got a contract sitting on my table at home for an Octane Blue GSR w/ SSS like you from SouthCoast but for $31,999... exact same MSRP. So was your loyalty rebate on TOP of that $31,900 you paid? Did you buy from SouthCoast?

I haven't signed it yet because I'm still sorting through all the steps AND I'm trying to sell my 350z privately. Can't trade it in across the country.

-Tim
what year is your Z and how much are you asking for it?
Old Nov 14, 2008, 11:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am going to look for a car today. I may trade in my Z if they give me what I want.

I am hoping for a GSR + SSS + Interior and maybe NAV... but I don't have to have it. What pricing should I shoot for?
Old Nov 15, 2008, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by dongchad
From what so cal dealer did you get it from?
Old Nov 15, 2008, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by rogue
I am going to look for a car today. I may trade in my Z if they give me what I want.

I am hoping for a GSR + SSS + Interior and maybe NAV... but I don't have to have it. What pricing should I shoot for?
Probably like $37,000 out the door with NAV...

Quick Reply: How Much for a new Evo / Is this a good deal? *Sticky/Merge* (Includes EvoM vendors)