Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

How Much for a new Evo / Is this a good deal? *Sticky/Merge* (Includes EvoM vendors)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2009, 07:24 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by adambl03
How many miles are on the car? If it's low mileage, below 50 miles, then that is a very good deal. Is that with the $2000 customer cash included? To add the aero kit, I would say add $1500 onto the deal.
The car should have less than 50 miles on i,t I think, but I'm not sure. I'll have to check with the dealer. Does $1500 include labor? I don't think the price includes the $2000 customer cash. Can this customer cash be used along with the 0% apr or was it just either one??
Old Apr 7, 2009, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stevolee
Do you guys think an Evo X GSR with SSS for 27.5k is a good deal? If I wanted the aero package too how much total do you think I should pay? I just wanted to hear all your opinions. Thanks!
I would not even buy a EVO X right now.
Old Apr 7, 2009, 07:41 PM
Evolved Member

Do you guys think an Evo X GSR with SSS for 27.5k is a good deal? If I wanted the aero package too how much total do you think I should pay? I just wanted to hear all your opinions. Thanks!
I feel like this should be a BMW forum now for some reason.
Old Apr 7, 2009, 08:21 PM

huh, why?
Old Apr 7, 2009, 08:24 PM
EvoM Community Team

The car should have less than 50 miles on i,t I think, but I'm not sure. I'll have to check with the dealer. Does $1500 include labor? I don't think the price includes the $2000 customer cash. Can this customer cash be used along with the 0% apr or was it just either one??
Make sure to check the mileage. They might be giving you such a good deal because the car has a bunch of miles on it.

The $1500 probably doesn't include labor, but you're making the deal...you can ask for whatever you want. They'll either say yes, or come back with a counter offer.

The $2000 customer cash CANNOT be combined with the 0%.
Old Apr 7, 2009, 08:24 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by scottatyamaha
I would not even buy a EVO X right now.
Yeah, why do you say that?
Old Apr 7, 2009, 08:26 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by adambl03
Make sure to check the mileage. They might be giving you such a good deal because the car has a bunch of miles on it.

The $1500 probably doesn't include labor, but you're making the deal...you can ask for whatever you want. They'll either say yes, or come back with a counter offer.

The $2000 customer cash CANNOT be combined with the 0%.
But the dealer can use their dealer cash back to lower the price even with the 0% apr, right?
Old Apr 7, 2009, 10:43 PM
Evolving Member

If 0% apr is included 27.5 is a very good price with sss get it!
Old Apr 7, 2009, 11:53 PM

Almost pick this EVO X MR this evening. Dealer wants $28 more per month so I decided not to take the offer. The deal is $38000 OTD MR with Technology package, 250 miles on the car and wicket white. 0 % interest included. I may go back to take the car though. However the main reason to back me off with only $28 diff is I feel that EVO 9 probably is a better car for my personality. The X drives like my 335i just nimbler and more responsive. I like raw car myself so I decided to come back home to think which car fits me better. Tough call now.
Old Apr 8, 2009, 06:33 AM
EvoM Community Team

But the dealer can use their dealer cash back to lower the price even with the 0% apr, right?
Yes, the dealer cash can be combined with the 0% and I'm almost certain that is included in the deal they offered you
Old Apr 8, 2009, 06:38 AM
EvoM Community Team

Originally Posted by rc30
Almost pick this EVO X MR this evening. Dealer wants $28 more per month so I decided not to take the offer. The deal is $38000 OTD MR with Technology package, 250 miles on the car and wicket white. 0 % interest included. I may go back to take the car though. However the main reason to back me off with only $28 diff is I feel that EVO 9 probably is a better car for my personality. The X drives like my 335i just nimbler and more responsive. I like raw car myself so I decided to come back home to think which car fits me better. Tough call now.
$38k OTD seems pretty decent considering the high sales tax rate in Cali. You might be able to get the dealer down another $1000-$2000. Might as well try.

Also, that extra $28/month that they are trying to add. Did they explain why? That's essentially making the deal for $40k OTD rather than $38k.

One thing about the MR, if you absolutely have to have a 3rd pedal and true manual, then the MR will not be a good fit. It's fun at first, but you will likely get bored with it and be missing a true manual. This happened to me when I went from my Evo IX to my R32 (which has DSG). I regret it and am now looking to get rid of my R32 and get an Evo X. Just something to think about as you try to make up your mind between Evo IX and Evo X MR.
Old Apr 8, 2009, 10:36 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by rc30
Don't worry man. I was in a similar dilemma too. I like the raw power feel of the IX, but I loved the quick response on the X. I guess I'm going with the X because with a few bolt-on, the car should be pretty decent with power.

Also, I like the fact that you can put bigger rims on them without doing anything to the car!! LOL

BTW, if you don't mind traveling to get your car you check out this website to see if you can get a better deal on an X http://www.daytonamitsubishi.com
Old Apr 8, 2009, 10:39 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Project_Evo
If 0% apr is included 27.5 is a very good price with sss get it!
Really? Maybe I can get them to go a little bit lower because I really want that aero kit too. So hopefully, I can get everything for under 30k (not including state taxes). Which I'm not sure if it's possible
Old Apr 8, 2009, 06:36 PM

try it
Old Apr 8, 2009, 08:01 PM

I can't seem to find a base model GSR for under $31,000 or less than 550 a month with 2.9%, but only put 500 down and upside down 5k

Quick Reply: How Much for a new Evo / Is this a good deal? *Sticky/Merge* (Includes EvoM vendors)