Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Is an Evo X a good bday present?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2008, 01:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UT_Evo
You have no idea. I had an SRT4 that would do that same thing you described to me EVERY time I saw him. Finally I got him to leave me alone by rolling down my rear windows automatically since their's do not go down.

The worst was a motorcycle not too long ago that followed me doing that back and forth thing, or was all over my tail, for 10 min and like 5 turns down long roads in the Porsche... I thought I was gonna get stabbed.

damn!!! thats serious
Old Dec 1, 2008, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

Well, it was a longer story then just "motorcycle sees porsche and makes chase." The road by my house is popular for late late night street racing (we're talking 1 am or later). The two bikes were in front of me going along just normal but I figured they'd be racing and I was coming up behind ema teenie bit faster than they were going, as I got closer I noticed they were slowing down, but I figured they'd be taking off shortly. As I neared the rear of the guy that followed me they both SLAMMED their brakes. I tapped mine and swerved around the guy, realized I was in their way, and quickly turned down a side road.

10 seconds later he was all over my tail... shoulda just slammed into the back of him. (Only kidding, but still, I was pissed he had to be an *** after I saved his life).

Anyway, get that bad boy broken in quick so you can go have some real fun in it.
Old Dec 1, 2008, 02:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by UT_Evo
Well, it was a longer story then just "motorcycle sees porsche and makes chase." The road by my house is popular for late late night street racing (we're talking 1 am or later). The two bikes were in front of me going along just normal but I figured they'd be racing and I was coming up behind ema teenie bit faster than they were going, as I got closer I noticed they were slowing down, but I figured they'd be taking off shortly. As I neared the rear of the guy that followed me they both SLAMMED their brakes. I tapped mine and swerved around the guy, realized I was in their way, and quickly turned down a side road.

10 seconds later he was all over my tail... shoulda just slammed into the back of him. (Only kidding, but still, I was pissed he had to be an *** after I saved his life).

Anyway, get that bad boy broken in quick so you can go have some real fun in it.

these dudes on these crotch rockets need to chill out, my brother bit it on one some couple years ago, but yeah yur right i gotta break it in soon, but easy
Old Dec 1, 2008, 05:42 PM

the question is toolish but the action is cool, nice ride man
Old Dec 1, 2008, 05:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 20psirabbit
the question is toolish but the action is cool, nice ride man
lol, thanx bro
Old Dec 1, 2008, 06:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Awesome present!! happy birthday! I turned 26 on the 28th, I also got an Evo ( R/C car ) have fun and enjoy your beautiful car.
Old Dec 1, 2008, 06:20 PM

Very nice bday gift!! Hopefully next summer I will be posting the same thing... or sooner. Nothing wrong with an early bday gift.
Old Dec 1, 2008, 06:21 PM
Evolved Member

nice car and congrats
Old Dec 1, 2008, 07:21 PM

Hope you realize how lucky you are ... make sure you repay your folks one day.
Old Dec 1, 2008, 07:58 PM
Evolving Member

i would take that as a bday present any time day week month year.. congrats!!!!!!! sick ride
Old Dec 1, 2008, 08:06 PM
Evolving Member

your so lucky! luckiest bastard... enjoy and welcome to the community!
Old Dec 1, 2008, 08:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
your gonna get dumb@ss that want to mess with you all the time, just ignore them. but most important thing is ENJOY the car.
Old Dec 1, 2008, 09:49 PM

no its a horrible present. a knitted sweater and dress socks are much better gifts. your family must hate you.
Old Dec 2, 2008, 01:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by FujiwaraTofu
Hope you realize how lucky you are ... make sure you repay your folks one day.
Where did he say it was from the folks? Or from anyone in particular? As far as I'm concerned the Porsche was a b-day present since I got it the Monday just before my b-day... But I got it myself.
Old Dec 2, 2008, 03:00 PM
Evolving Member

I should let you guys in on a lil secret, my folks didnt buy me the evo, they would never do that! i got this thing all on my own, saved up for a year to get it, but thanx for all the love!

Quick Reply: Is an Evo X a good bday present?