Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

How much did you pay for your EVO X?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2010, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How much did you pay for your EVO X?

Sorry if there is all ready a topic about this but I am planning on buying an EVO X before the end of the year.

I'm leaning towards the MR because I love my Lancer GTS's paddle shifters even though my friends always give crap for it. The GSR is nice, but I gotta admit, I don't know how to drive standard yet.

So my worries for the Evo X is just the cost overall.
How much out the door?
Insurance?
Gas bill?
Maintenance?
Possible to get the MR without the sound & navi package?
Sun Roof to me is a must.

I don't plan on working the insides too much, maybe just your basics like intake, exhausts and other minor things.

I am interested in having an amazing sound system (I am a music junkie, I love music and I love driving and listening. I'm not the type where I blast my music having my windows down, but I do blast the hell out of it windows up.

I plan on paying my 09 GTS Lancer next month and I KBB'd it and looks like its worth on 15k.

I want to be smart about making car purchases and I'm not too sure if what I make is not enough to support this car.

Thank everyone!
Old Jun 26, 2010, 06:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I got my WW GSR for about 36 with everything said and done. That included the SSS and Nav package. I think it is possible to get it without the sound & nav, they call it the technology package, you just need to find one without it. If you want an amazing sound system the SSS sound system is so much better than the stock. Gas is what kills me but then again you get the car not worrying about that, I use mine as a daily driver and drive about 80-100 miles daily. It takes about $36 to fill my tank once the light comes on, and that's about 3.25 a gallon. Maintenance isn't to bad, I have realized the 2010's don't have as many problems as the 2008's though the oil changes depending on what you fill could get costly. My other comments are that the car is fun, its definitely worth it...
Old Jun 26, 2010, 06:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There already a thread for this. Search.