Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

What happened to MitsubishiParts aka Bruce Titus Mitsubishi?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2017, 02:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 85 Likes on 70 Posts
Question What happened to MitsubishiParts aka Bruce Titus Mitsubishi?

What happened to MitsubishiParts aka Bruce Titus Mitsubishi?-pzr0lhm.jpg

MitsubishiParts has been one of the forum's favourite source of OEM Mitsubishi parts, and certainly my favourite too. In the recent two months, the website has shut down.

Does anyone know if MitsubishiParts is coming back? What's some other place that you guys order OEM Mitsubishi parts nowadays?
Old Mar 24, 2017, 02:36 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 345 Likes on 262 Posts
Yes it is a shame, but...

You can find any oem part between Extremepsi and STM Racing with faster shipping than mitsubishiparts.net.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 02:11 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
This is a long story, but the short of it is management took mitsubishiparts.net away from Russell and handed it to someone else. There was zero reason for this other than he was working 7 days a week. Russell has been running the Nissan side solely since. This happened a few years ago. The new manager doesn't believe in "internet sales".

It's a shame... they were definitely one of the best companies I've dealt with.
The following users liked this post:
JDZNate (Apr 5, 2017)
Old Mar 30, 2017, 10:35 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I used to order from him all the time. Is it the same Bruce Titus that's in Olympia, WA? I actually moved there last year and had no idea that's where it was
Old Mar 30, 2017, 06:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Finally some input on this. So is it completely shut down now?

I found mitsuparts to be the lowest price and I always received my items quick. I hope it gets put back up, is there any way we can get them to bring it back?
Old Mar 30, 2017, 06:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 138 Likes on 114 Posts
This would explain why when I placed an order for a jdm rear afew months back I got an ******* email response telling me I'm getting my money back and I should not have placed the order on the website (after about a week). Like it was my fault it was up for sale saying "in stock." Hmm maybe you should remove the item if you're not going to sell it lol I was confused since all I heard was good things from mitsuparts.net. guess this is why..
Old Mar 31, 2017, 10:30 AM
EvoM Community Team

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by vr4gasmtt
Finally some input on this. So is it completely shut down now?

I found mitsuparts to be the lowest price and I always received my items quick. I hope it gets put back up, is there any way we can get them to bring it back?
I think best thing to do is email management at Bruce Titus and let them know how frustrated you are by the changes. How great it was before and now it seems they don't want to make any sales.

Originally Posted by blkmambaVENOM
This would explain why when I placed an order for a jdm rear afew months back I got an ******* email response telling me I'm getting my money back and I should not have placed the order on the website (after about a week). Like it was my fault it was up for sale saying "in stock." Hmm maybe you should remove the item if you're not going to sell it lol I was confused since all I heard was good things from mitsuparts.net. guess this is why..
Yah it is a shame. They used to do more OEM and aftermarket sales than any other dealer in the US. Now they hardly do any. Just local stuff mainly. I don't understand how that computes to management. I know it's hurt Russell to see it all go down after everything he built up.
Old Apr 5, 2017, 03:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Seems like a lot of the Mitsu online catalogs are moving out. Super disappointing.
Old Apr 5, 2017, 03:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
This is very sad been using them for years and years.