Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Having a problem with Taxtrix Openport 2.0

Old Dec 28, 2018, 01:55 PM

Having a problem with Taxtrix Openport 2.0

So recently Iíve come across a problem with my 2008 Evo X which requires me to have my car tuned, I bought a tactrix openport 2.0 but I cannot seem to get it to connect properly, Iíve installed all the drivers correctly but the problem I have is that it will only work for about 15 seconds until cutting out randomly, but when I unplug the USB from my laptop and plug it back in, it works for another 15 seconds but cuts out again. I have emailed tactrix about my problem and they asked me to send in my openport to them to either repair or replace it, but tactrix has just emailed me saying that there was nothing wrong with my openport and it was working normally for them, Iím honestly just super frustrated and super confused and I seriously just donít know what to do about this because I really need to get my car tuned but I canít do that until I figure out what this issue is.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.