Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Question about Evo x vs ralliart front end parts

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2019, 03:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question about Evo x vs ralliart front end parts

I bought a 09 lancer ralliart i know this is the evo x forum but since they share engine longblock and front end parts i thought id ask here since the ralliforum is pretty dead. My questions are will the base lancer radiator support and bumper reinforcement bar fit from a base lancer. Also will the front bumper and hood be direct replacement from an evo x?

Other issue i know a lot of questions. The seats were stolen and they cut the plugs that go into the seats. The issue im running into is which seats came with this car base seats or evo seats im assuming evo seats since thet were stolen. Did the evo seats have seat heaters or airbags? Or are they power?
Old Jan 23, 2019, 09:51 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,322 Posts
Hood is the same, bumper and fenders are different. Core support should be the same.

Evo seats have airbag, heated was an option.

That car looks like a real cluster, I hope you didn't pay much for because you can one that isn't rekt for ~$10k-$12k...
Old Jan 23, 2019, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by letsgetthisdone
Hood is the same, bumper and fenders are different. Core support should be the same.

Evo seats have airbag, heated was an option.

That car looks like a real cluster, I hope you didn't pay much for because you can one that isn't rekt for ~$10k-$12k...
ok thank you. I bought it for $2200 it looks like it has a dealer installed ecu tune is that common?
Old Jan 23, 2019, 04:27 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,322 Posts
There may have been a recall ecu update. I'm not aware of Mitsubishi offer a factory tune.

Hell man, even at $2200... I found like 10 of these things for $8-$10k just now lol. Hopefully it has like 10k miles or something to make fixing it semi worth it for you.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by letsgetthisdone
There may have been a recall ecu update. I'm not aware of Mitsubishi offer a factory tune.

Hell man, even at $2200... I found like 10 of these things for $8-$10k just now lol. Hopefully it has like 10k miles or something to make fixing it semi worth it for you.
i found a good deal on parts from a part out car so it'll be worth it. Last i checked the long block and transmission alone are worth the 2200