Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official Wicked White Evo X Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2011, 12:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hand waxed my X. Took forever but it was totally worth it

my favorite pic of em all

Old May 15, 2011, 07:21 AM

Looks nice and clean..what kind of suspension are you lowered on?
Old May 15, 2011, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by FerdEVO03
Looks nice and clean..what kind of suspension are you lowered on?
Ahh never mind just saw your sig..Gt works
Old May 15, 2011, 10:43 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I picked up this thing in March. Boringly bone stock, but with a nice camera and backdrop.
Attached Thumbnails Official Wicked White Evo X Picture Thread-evo5.jpg   Official Wicked White Evo X Picture Thread-evo6.jpg   Official Wicked White Evo X Picture Thread-evo8.jpg   Official Wicked White Evo X Picture Thread-evo1.jpg   Official Wicked White Evo X Picture Thread-evo3.jpg  

Old May 16, 2011, 12:11 AM

^ makes it look awesome even though it is stock! great photography skillz captain no skills :P
Old May 16, 2011, 06:52 AM

Hand waxing the X...You sir...are the man...lots of time and effort, but well worth it! Want to come down to Georgia and wax my WW X? lol
Old May 16, 2011, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by No_Skillz
I picked up this thing in March. Boringly bone stock, but with a nice camera and backdrop.
stock with awesome composing...ww evo...please sir...moar!!! haha. it looks awesome STOCK! and with a great background!
Old May 16, 2011, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Cappy_0521
Hand waxed my X. Took forever but it was totally worth it

my favorite pic of em all

nice job cap...did you remove some badges off the back?...jus wondering...
Old May 16, 2011, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by evo_xtatic
Hand waxing the X...You sir...are the man...lots of time and effort, but well worth it! Want to come down to Georgia and wax my WW X? lol
Thank man. I don't think I would do as good a job as mine. I'm getting a civic so I don't have to DD my baby.
Old May 16, 2011, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Cappy_0521
Thank man. I don't think I would do as good a job as mine. I'm getting a civic so I don't have to DD my baby.
I don't understand why people get a sweet ride (like an Evo X) an then get a POS so they don't have to daily drive their 'baby.'

If you bought the X then go out, drive it, and enjoy it. I can understand if you can afford to have an Evo and then get a respectable DD. But don't use all of your money to get an Evo and have it sit while you are making some substantial payments on it, and driving around in a Civic.

People need to enjoy these cars and stop making them garage queens. That's my 2 cents and I'm not trying to get on your case. Just everytime I see someone post that they have an Evo and then say they drive some POS DD, or they store the Evo in the winter (Best part of owning the Evo is using it in the snow) it makes me say why?

Anyhow, onto some more white-ness...
Old May 16, 2011, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Spaceman
I don't understand why people get a sweet ride (like an Evo X) an then get a POS so they don't have to daily drive their 'baby.'

If you bought the X then go out, drive it, and enjoy it. I can understand if you can afford to have an Evo and then get a respectable DD. But don't use all of your money to get an Evo and have it sit while you are making some substantial payments on it, and driving around in a Civic.

People need to enjoy these cars and stop making them garage queens. That's my 2 cents and I'm not trying to get on your case. Just everytime I see someone post that they have an Evo and then say they drive some POS DD, or they store the Evo in the winter (Best part of owning the Evo is using it in the snow) it makes me say why?

I do enjoy it. Take it out in the twisties every weekend. I hate leaving it outta sight. Too many douchebag haters out there. All the money I save on boring highway commutes will be in the bank or go towards mods. I get why you feel that way. Just super picky where I park and how long its outta sight.
Old May 16, 2011, 05:50 PM
Evolving Member

unfortunately for me , i can't bare the extra cost(extra parking slot, insurance, rego and maintenance) for a daily beater so i'm driving the X MR everyday which is lovely
Old May 16, 2011, 06:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Here are few pics of my car after a wash and wax

Old May 17, 2011, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by JDMCT9MR
Here are few pics of my car after a wash and wax

JDMCT9MR,

nice car bro! what are the specs on your tires and rims? lowered right or spacers? <--- doing research on the right look for my MR. I like the old school style where the tire goes up to the rim and I don't really want to drop it but it seems like its the only way to go to get a nice 2-3 finger gap...if you can, thanks in advanced.
Old May 17, 2011, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Spaceman

Space - i understand how you feel but at the same time I can understand how cappy thinks too. I don't know how cap can just go out and get a DD civic if he just got the EVO MR recently...unless he's balling like that, then do what you gotta do son! hahah

but I had and still have a manual 1999 honda civic (1st owner) and I drive it around once in a while and I ride my motorcycle (gsxr-1000) once in a while too. I save my EVO for when I take the wife out to nice placed or we go out to a function or party of some sort. BUT I ALSO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE LEAVING IT WHERE I CAN'T SEE IT! If I'm going to party where there's gonna be drunk people stepping outside and leaning over cars and pissing on the streets...then I don't bring my EVO..I bring the civic.

its been paid off for. I only have liability on it, it has dings and dents and is a POS to the fullest...but it runs great and saves on gas. Which evo sucks on. But i baby that evo so much because its so high up their in sexiness and class. I wouldn't want to drive it to just anywhere to get messed up. It feels above that. Only for clean special occasions. Respectable places...and the occasional trip to work to make the co-workers jealous.

but ya, put miles on the civic...then ride my bike and evo when the situation call for it. my 2 cents..

Quick Reply: Official Wicked White Evo X Picture Thread