Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official Wicked White Evo X Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2011, 07:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The more I look at this car in white the more I think it honestly does look like a storm trooper....but I still like it
Old Apr 25, 2011, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by JoeyM3
finally washed the car after almost a year and took some decent pics with my dslr

Spring Cleaning 2 by JoeGie, on Flickr

Spring Cleaning 3 by JoeGie, on Flickr

Spring Cleaning 4 by JoeGie, on Flickr
never seen a wing color matched like that!
i want it!!! looks soo good, not rice in my opinion
Old Apr 25, 2011, 10:17 PM
Evolving Member

what front lip is that ?
Old Apr 26, 2011, 12:12 AM
Evolved Member

thanks guys, it's a jdp ralliart front lip, thinking about putting my aero lip back on
Old Apr 26, 2011, 06:55 PM

Got my full Akrapovic exhaust with DP installed today (evasive motorsports) along with a front lip splitter. Springs coming this week . The exhaust is efing phenomenal.

Old Apr 26, 2011, 07:25 PM
Evolved Member

sweet exhaust, makes me want dual again lol
Old Apr 26, 2011, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by JoeyM3
sweet exhaust, makes me want dual again lol
thanks man . I'm not a huge fan of spoilers, but yours looks excellent color matched
Old Apr 27, 2011, 12:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Cappy_0521
thanks man . I'm not a huge fan of spoilers, but yours looks excellent color matched
thanks, evo's need big wings
Old Apr 27, 2011, 07:07 AM

Got my full Akrapovic exhaust with DP installed today (evasive motorsports) along with a front lip splitter. Springs coming this week . The exhaust is efing phenomenal.

awe man that looks freaking sweet!. WW MR too! I think I'm gonna have to copy you and get that exhaust and front lip setup. sorry. How is the exhaust and how much was it total w/ installation? Front lip ordered online? did it yourself or at a shop...???? sorry for the 3rd degree but I've been itching to start tuning and never new where to start....UNTIL NOW!!!

p.s.. oh, and if its not too much to ask...moar pictures please...i really like your setup and I have a 2011 WW MR, so i can actually see what it would look like (minus the springs, lol)

Last edited by reddragun3; Apr 27, 2011 at 07:10 AM.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 10:28 AM

So after looking through this entire thread, I am officially convinced that I will get a WW when I buy
Old Apr 27, 2011, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by reddragun3
awe man that looks freaking sweet!. WW MR too! I think I'm gonna have to copy you and get that exhaust and front lip setup. sorry. How is the exhaust and how much was it total w/ installation? Front lip ordered online? did it yourself or at a shop...???? sorry for the 3rd degree but I've been itching to start tuning and never new where to start....UNTIL NOW!!!

p.s.. oh, and if its not too much to ask...moar pictures please...i really like your setup and I have a 2011 WW MR, so i can actually see what it would look like (minus the springs, lol)
Thanks man

Here's a thread that led me to wanting the Akrapovic.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...stem-like.html

The tips are optional $685 and the DP is optional $499. And on top of the system you can do the math. I got a major discount for the installation. I ordered the front lip through JDP Engineering and had Evasive put it on.
I will take some better pics of the lip, damn flash was on last night.

John
JDP ENGINEERING
www.jdpengineering.com
Phone: 323-327-2036
Old Apr 28, 2011, 08:28 AM

Thanks man

Here's a thread that led me to wanting the Akrapovic.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...stem-like.html

The tips are optional $685 and the DP is optional $499. And on top of the system you can do the math. I got a major discount for the installation. I ordered the front lip through JDP Engineering and had Evasive put it on.
I will take some better pics of the lip, damn flash was on last night.

John
JDP ENGINEERING
www.jdpengineering.com
Phone: 323-327-2036
Thanks Cappy. I have all the links that you posted on tabs at my work computer to so i can go over them with a fine tooth comb. I really like that Akrapovic system with the carbon tips. But i was also wondering about the emissions. I would love to run that DP and a cat-less system but don't want to deal with the whole somg thing later on for our cars...Do you think it will pass smog later with this system and a DP? i know for sure without the cat it won't...but I was trying to get more on show and possibly power but trying to stay legal and not have to many mods that I have un-install and install parts just to pass a simple smog test...

gonna read more about the systems and actually might pick one up for my motorcycle as well! thanks for the post and recommendation. I don't see that many 2011 WW EVO MR posters modding on here...or maybe I'm not looking hard enough...but I think I'll be following your post and doing more research...before i de-virginize her from stock. I'm kinda a wuss at modding and dont want to put stuff on unless its been tried and fitted and tested by others..
Old Apr 28, 2011, 01:56 PM

Nice ride. $3400 for an exhaust is too steep for me...it does look good.
Old Apr 28, 2011, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by reddragun3
Thanks Cappy. I have all the links that you posted on tabs at my work computer to so i can go over them with a fine tooth comb. I really like that Akrapovic system with the carbon tips. But i was also wondering about the emissions. I would love to run that DP and a cat-less system but don't want to deal with the whole somg thing later on for our cars...Do you think it will pass smog later with this system and a DP? i know for sure without the cat it won't...but I was trying to get more on show and possibly power but trying to stay legal and not have to many mods that I have un-install and install parts just to pass a simple smog test...

gonna read more about the systems and actually might pick one up for my motorcycle as well! thanks for the post and recommendation. I don't see that many 2011 WW EVO MR posters modding on here...or maybe I'm not looking hard enough...but I think I'll be following your post and doing more research...before i de-virginize her from stock. I'm kinda a wuss at modding and dont want to put stuff on unless its been tried and fitted and tested by others..
This exhaust comes with a street legal certificate. Not sure about the smog test, just moved to Cali around a year ago and don't know about smog checks.

There are a lot of guys with WW who are modding beasts. Here is a link to raytrix. His WW is pretty insane

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...flushness.html

I'll post new pics when my springs get here.
Old Apr 28, 2011, 10:08 PM

damn so many clean x's...

Quick Reply: Official Wicked White Evo X Picture Thread