Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

BlackTop Aero EVO X Rear Bumper Extension w/ Canard *** ON White EVO X ****

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2009, 05:35 PM
Account Disabled

Location: driving the 10 second beast in ohio or running lightmods.net
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i want those so bad
Old May 17, 2009, 02:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
can we keep this on topic please...take your whole jdm fanboi-ism somewhere where the topic is relevant. arguing about it in here is as relevant as draft beer in a happy meal.

to op - i pm'ed you about returning this item, but you never replied. so do you take returns or what? because it doesn't fit my seibon diffuser. unless you tell me how to modify it, i can't vouch for you.

Last edited by EndlessRed; May 17, 2009 at 02:33 AM.
Old May 17, 2009, 02:54 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by endGameXIII
can we keep this on topic please...take your whole jdm fanboi-ism somewhere where the topic is relevant. arguing about it in here is as relevant as draft beer in a happy meal.

to op - i pm'ed you about returning this item, but you never replied. so do you take returns or what? because it doesn't fit my seibon diffuser. unless you tell me how to modify it, i can't vouch for you.
It's completely on topic. Those purchasing this piece need to know where it came from. It's only fair that the original designers get some credit.

It also has nothing to do with being a "JDM-Fanboi." The nation of origin of the authentic product is irrelevant to me when it comes to pointing out the theft of designs.
Old May 17, 2009, 04:07 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvolvedVIII
It's completely on topic. Those purchasing this piece need to know where it came from. It's only fair that the original designers get some credit.

It also has nothing to do with being a "JDM-Fanboi." The nation of origin of the authentic product is irrelevant to me when it comes to pointing out the theft of designs.
ooook.

so you've made your point. wanna leave it at that? i'm waiting for some answers from the person i ordered my products from, and would appreciate it if you don't reiterate the same thing 50 times in the same thread, kthxbye.

Last edited by EndlessRed; May 17, 2009 at 04:14 AM.
Old May 17, 2009, 10:41 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by endGameXIII

JDM fanboy? Please, I'd be making the same call out of they were stealing any other ORIGINAL products with their cockiness.
Old May 17, 2009, 10:52 AM
Evolving Member

seeing stuff like this is making want to just go out and buy a X more and more each day...
Old May 17, 2009, 01:09 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by danielskshin
JDM fanboy? Please, I'd be making the same call out of they were stealing any other ORIGINAL products with their cockiness.
comon guys, this is the market we live in. No matter how much you bash these vendors.. they are still going to come out with cheaper products of the original and everyone is going to buy them.

A good example is the ralliart lip for the evo IX, who in their right mind (unless your a JDM freak) is going to spend 1200 on a front lip when you can get it for half the price? and it looks exactly the same.

Please give these guys a break, they are giving a alternate design with carbon fiber which is a completely different market than the original part.

If you only like original JDM parts... than thats you, spend your extra thousands on your body parts, when these evos will be blowing by you with their aftermarket turbo kit they bought with the money they saved on parts like these...

Travis
Old May 17, 2009, 01:32 PM
Evolving Member

for the love of god mods please clean this thread. The piece looks nice, I like it stolen design or not.
Old May 17, 2009, 09:55 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by ripnbst
for the love of god mods please clean this thread. The piece looks nice, I like it stolen design or not.
It's this kind of mentality that perpetuates this problem.
Old May 17, 2009, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mr.IX

If you only like original JDM parts... than thats you, spend your extra thousands on your body parts, when these evos will be blowing by you with their aftermarket turbo kit they bought with the money they saved on parts like these...

Travis
It's not about JDM parts. It's about ANY PART.

How do you think people here would react if someone started replicating Cobb or AMS parts on here?
Old May 23, 2009, 08:47 PM

Last edited by Opium; May 23, 2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old May 23, 2009, 09:20 PM
Evolved Member

How are these mounted on the X?
Does it require the OEM Aero Kit? OR Can it be mounted to the bumper without?
Old May 23, 2009, 10:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Talon_66
How are these mounted on the X?
Does it require the OEM Aero Kit? OR Can it be mounted to the bumper without?
To me it looks like it would replace the OEM Aero kit pieces. Or if you don't have the aero kit then this would just go right on.
Old May 27, 2009, 10:15 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Evo-IX-MOMO248
To me it looks like it would replace the OEM Aero kit pieces. Or if you don't have the aero kit then this would just go right on.
Correct, Thank you.
Old May 27, 2009, 10:25 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RavSpec
Correct, Thank you.
No problem

How much shipped to 07039 for these? Thanks!!

Quick Reply: BlackTop Aero EVO X Rear Bumper Extension w/ Canard *** ON White EVO X ****