Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Worst day ever!!! Car got key'd...

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2009, 03:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You might want to ask your insurance, my buddy got his car keyed while we were in the field before we deployed. He had to make a police report that it was vandalized not keyed, insurance fixed it. They painted to whole car for $500, I cant believe people would do this to someones car.

I cant believe the rude comments Im reading from other members. I thought we were here for the same reason, cause we like Evo's. Seems like some of the haters are fellow Evo owners.
Old Jul 18, 2009, 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by Iceman5
did you get a chance of getting that **** off your car???
yeah i got it off. good thing it happend at night. as soon as i found out i took it to the car wash and gave her a bath.
Old Jul 18, 2009, 03:41 AM
Evolving Member

damn that sucks man.
Old Jul 18, 2009, 04:11 AM

omg kick them in the throut! ive had a few scrathes on my gts and ive gotten them out with scratch x,
Old Jul 18, 2009, 05:41 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talk to Rubberducky, I am sure he can buff that right out. he got rid of a ton of scratches on my black car
Old Jul 18, 2009, 06:01 AM
Evolved Member

That's sucks bro. Can't believe all these X's are getting targeted. People work hard for their cars and the haters just don't seem to get that. Hope you get everything squared away with the dude that did this. If you need some evo buddies I'm sure this thread can bring some force to that guy.
Old Jul 18, 2009, 07:35 AM
Evolving Member

whats worse is it happened in CANADA... i mean canadians are nice people... are you sure it wasn't a moose...

but on a serious note... sorry man
Old Jul 18, 2009, 09:11 AM
Evolved Member

Man that sucks. If I had an idea who did that I wouldn't be waiting around to catch them in the act. I'd act on them but anyway you may want to look into giving this a shot;

http://drcolorchip.com/index.shtml

Works great on chips and they claim (in the faq) that if your scratches are narrow enough it may work.
Old Jul 18, 2009, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by WolvieDC
whats worse is it happened in CANADA... i mean canadians are nice people... are you sure it wasn't a moose...

but on a serious note... sorry man
yeah moose are jerks... acting all high and mighty "oooh look at me, i have antlers"

sorry to see that happened to you. i'd probobly go crazy on that guy, but i hope you can get that fixed by insurance or atleast cheap.
Old Jul 18, 2009, 10:06 AM

some insurance companies wont cover it unless it over a certain amount like $500 worth of damage or something.

Sucks that this happened to you, its happened to me before. The entire passenger side was keyed on my scion xA the week i bought it. I managed to get most of it off since less pressure was used in certain spots. Also had the entire windshield broken cause someone threw a huge rock at my car. I don't know why people are such haters... Im like the nicest person in the world and they seem to take anger at my car. Also, the 3rd day i got the Evo, someone had already bumped into my bumper and left a mark of their license plate bolt.... sucks...

Good Luck.
Old Jul 18, 2009, 07:48 PM
Evolving Member

damn allen!
well look on the bright side, at least they didnt do bothsides from head to rear..happened to my buddys is250 one long *** mark from headlight to tail light both sides
we shud grab the rest of the toronto lancer club and toronto evo network and have a car keying party once u find out who key'd ur car.

i dont think he'll need to strip his paint inorder to repaint his car when we're done with it =P hardly any paint will be left hah

and @ pixie, some 14 yrolds threw a rock @ my brothers car while he was driving down the road,
and sumone thur a pebble @ my car while im on the highway and they are standing on the over pass. lucky it hit my windshield and didnt scratch or chip it
Old Jul 18, 2009, 10:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jmartinez1170
aww baby want some milk. welcome to the real world
wow dude.. that was totally not needed.. its ****** like you that i would love to meet in the street so i could pound the living **** outta you..

anyways, sorry to hear about your keyed car.. it really sucks that we cant have anything nice withouth having it trashed by some hater.. ugh, makes me sick
Old Jul 19, 2009, 04:40 AM
Evolving Member

Man, that's really messed up.
Old Jul 19, 2009, 08:05 AM
Evolved Member

Wow man I'm really sorry that this happened to your car. I still don't understand how people can do things like this. It is always just low life's or people who think they're better than everyone. I hope the perp gets what's coming to him.
Old Jul 19, 2009, 12:16 PM

happened to my evo luckyly its a silver one scrathches buff out even tho theyre still noticible but not as much as yours i cought the guy in the act i beat his face in and got arested hes lucky i didnt shot him from my porch i was achin so much to do it anger kick it and i just ran after him!!...nobody should pass threw this l0l its horrible especialy if u see him with your own eyes

Quick Reply: Worst day ever!!! Car got key'd...