Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Headlights show

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2018, 03:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
Lightbulb Headlights show

i am thinking about replacing my factory HID head lights. Any good options you guys have? Maybe pictures / videos you can post here?
I saw at car meets some really nice ones, but i cant find them on online., and very few pictures and video how they actually look with a car day, and night etc.

thanks for help guys.

this one i found, i like it so far. mainly because looks like has a separated high beam option.

SPYDER AUTO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - BLACK W/ CLEAR LENS | 2008-2014 MITSUBISHI EVO 10 (PRO-YD-ML08-HID-DRL-BK)

Old Sep 17, 2018, 05:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 113 Likes on 101 Posts
All of the aftermarket projectors I've seen have been wired for non-HID equipped cars. They also tend to have a poorer beam pattern than stock HIDs. If you're doing it for style and not doing a lot of daily/night driving, and you're willing to mess around with wiring harnesses, then go for it. If you can have some downtime, send your factory lights out for modding/retrofitting of even better projectors/dual projectors, etc. I won't comment specifically on modders, but there are a couple on these boards and if you search for "custom evo x headlights" you'll find a couple sites and Facebook pages where people are doing custom work. Just be prepared to spend money for quality work/parts.
The following users liked this post:
Robevo RS (Sep 17, 2018)