Notices
Evo X Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Suspension upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2018, 01:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Suspension upgrades

Hey all I currently am on stock suspension on my 2013 GSR SSL and I would like some input I am thinking about running HKS coilovers and upgrade my sway bars and endlinks while I知 at it, I知 trying to get the best bang for my buck I currently daily my car and she痴 at 52k right now a buddy of mine also suggested bags which I may be open to if the performance is just as good as coils and doesn稚 run me a small fortune I have seen some kit prices and installments so I get why some run it more than coils, and advice on either set up would be fine, this is actually my dream car and my first car I知 really dumping money and parts into I would like to see what people recommend and if any photos of the set up would be nice as well, Thank you
Old Oct 18, 2018, 11:38 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Hey man, if you wanna send me a PM I can set you up with some good pricing on coilovers and sway bar kits. I can also answer any questions you may have as well ��
The following users liked this post:
evo 1768 (Oct 18, 2018)
Old Oct 20, 2018, 09:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by maperformance
Hey man, if you wanna send me a PM I can set you up with some good pricing on coilovers and sway bar kits. I can also answer any questions you may have as well ��
like I said I知 looking at HKS street coils and I would like good daily driver sway bars and endlinks