Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

All year round driving...anyone here?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2009, 12:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i drive mine only on weekends, but down here in texas we dont have as harsh winters as most do..
Old Feb 12, 2009, 09:19 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by staatz
Hot chicks drive TC's alot of the time =D
Yeah, lol. But for the money when I got it 3 years ago it was a good deal to get a car for 16k out the door. I put about 72k in 36m so I drive alot, and so it has been very dependable and handles reasonably well with decent tires.

However, I have always been a Mitsu fanboy. I got my first Mitsu, then another Mitsu, then a Scion, and now I want another Mitsu.
Old Feb 12, 2009, 09:21 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by raytrix
I'm driving mine year round as this is my only car I own. Driving so far 8 months with the Evo in Chicago weather and I gained 2 dents and 15+ paint chips. BTW I have aero kit and car is in stock form other than short antenna, ralliart tails, and APR carbon vortex gen, and got a set of Michelin A/S Pilot Sport Plus best purchase ever for rain/snow/dry.
They denting and chipping issue has me worried. Maybe they will upgrade the paint or something for the 09/10 model. I remember a few Mitsu cars had this issue in the earlt 2000's. But it was resolved the next model year, generally.
Old Feb 12, 2009, 09:22 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur
I drive mine year round. That's one of the biggest reasons I bought it, living in Chicago. I just bought some Dunlop WinterSport 3D's and covered most of the car in clear bra.
Do you mean the you cover most of the front in clear bra or any area prone to chips and what not?